Kc vs La Chargers

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:
Bolts From The Blue
@BFTB_Chargers
Props to the Chargers Defense. This was the worst 1st half of Mahomes' career based on the stat line. 8-15 for 63 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT.

The offense has to get going.  The defense will wear down at this pace

Just now, Lamardirts said:

On that 3rd and 7 there was no pocket because surprise surprise Austin Reiter lets a guy just man handled him up into Mahomes face and forced him to rush his throw to Kelce.  

I don't understand why they put guys like him and Erving back in the game over and over.  Thankfully Fisher is back which keeps Cam off the field but Wis can't be any worse than Reiter.  

7,500 feet is one reason. Need to rotate. KC just has little decent depth.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

On that 3rd and 7 there was no pocket because surprise surprise Austin Reiter lets a guy just man handled him up into Mahomes face and forced him to rush his throw to Kelce.  

I don't understand why they put guys like him and Erving back in the game over and over.  Thankfully Fisher is back which keeps Cam off the field but Wis can't be any worse than Reiter.  

You know I'm on wiz train with you! Reiter is hot garbage. 

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:
Bolts From The Blue
@BFTB_Chargers
Props to the Chargers Defense. This was the worst 1st half of Mahomes' career based on the stat line. 8-15 for 63 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT.

Dude doesn't look comfortable back there....home all those games with Cam hasn't gotten him gun shy.    Our interior Oline doesn't give him any pocket to throw.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

This has the feel of another heart breaker.  Can't put my finger on it just does.   We just don't look right.   Hope I'm wrong and we wake up in the 2nd half.

We gotta establish a running game. That will help a lot

2 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

with all the garbage that first half was, we are lucky to be ahead. 

now reid needs to keep sausage in there period. we need 3 rd and short. ball needs to come out quick. 

We seem to have fallen into the trap of the deep ball and long developing routes to showcase our talent instead of calling a more diverse game plan.  It wasn't always pretty but pull out an old Alex Smith game plan and maybe try taking what the d is giving.