Team brings in DE Eric Lee

1 hour ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I would have signed dt justin ellis before the ravens did(instead of bringing up joey ivie) and moved chris jones to end. Jones plays end on most down and slides inside on obvious passing downs, its not rocket science 

Agree 100%. Their decision making with the defensive line this past week was absolutely nonsensical. 

Pennel was a beast against the run last year in NY too. Whoever gotta hard on for Joey Ivie can thank themselves for costing us the game.

32 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Agree 100%. Their decision making with the defensive line this past week was absolutely nonsensical. 

Pennel was a beast against the run last year in NY too. Whoever gotta hard on for Joey Ivie can thank themselves for costing us the game.

It obviously was the wrong decision to have Pennel IA, the only thing I can think of here is that since Pennel was signed off the street he needed rest or something like that, but still.

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

Looks like a useless journeyman that flashed some promise in Pats defense. I was expecting Jones to spend more time at DE with Ogbah out but looks like they will keep him at DT while adding a fourth guy to the mix. 

can't be any more useless than some of the players on our roster have looked recently

5 hours ago, dksww said:

It obviously was the wrong decision to have Pennel IA, the only thing I can think of here is that since Pennel was signed off the street he needed rest or something like that, but still.

Apparently, the chiefs felt like Ivie was the better pass rusher and that we would be in the lead far enough to take the Titian out of the run game.....Genius. (sarcasm font..)

5 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

While that roster decision was questionable at best, it’s a small part of a bigger problem on defense.  I don’t know if you follow Seth on twitter or not, but we had another goal line instance where we only had ten defenders on the field.  The defense has a lot of problems. 

14 minutes ago, moons314 said:

While that roster decision was questionable at best, it’s a small part of a bigger problem on defense.  I don’t know if you follow Seth on twitter or not, but we had another goal line instance where we only had ten defenders on the field.  The defense has a lot of problems. 

Yea, that shit is inexcusable.

4 hours ago, artsy said:

Apparently, the chiefs felt like Ivie was the better pass rusher and that we would be in the lead far enough to take the Titian out of the run game.....Genius. (sarcasm font..)

If that’s actually true its one of the dumbest thought processes the chiefs organization has ever come up with