State of the Chiefs Address from Clark Hunt

43 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

his father would never of done that

I think he's a better owner than his Dad but I don't really see that point of this. Donovan, Reid and Veach are the guys he handed the franchise too.  As long as they are there, I'm far more interested in what they have to say. 

33 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I think he's a better owner than his Dad but I don't really see that point of this. Donovan, Reid and Veach are the guys he handed the franchise too.  As long as they are there, I'm far more interested in what they have to say. 

This.  I don’t expect clark to have intricate knowledge of football, as he’s a businessman and not an athlete.  He doesn’t really have any insight that I find interesting.  Part of what makes clark a good owner is the fact that he leaves the football decisions to the football people. 

12 minutes ago, moons314 said:

This.  I don’t expect clark to have intricate knowledge of football, as he’s a businessman and not an athlete.  He doesn’t really have any insight that I find interesting.  Part of what makes clark a good owner is the fact that he leaves the football decisions to the football people. 

Clark always looks soooo out of place when you see a shot of the football team in the locker rooms

1 hour ago, Balto said:

Clark always looks soooo out of place when you see a shot of the football team in the locker rooms

at least  he doesn't try to be something he's not like Dan Snyder. I get to see that trainwreck up close since i live and work in the DC area

so things could be worse

8 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1194809796521791488

Really is this franchise even serious...a fashion show after this debacle on Sunday? It's all Shits & Giggles at this point. Let's win a SB first.

meanwhile the Chargers went to Colorado Springs to try to get acclimated to the altitude and thin air.

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

meanwhile the Chargers went to Colorado Springs to try to get acclimated to the altitude and thin air.

It's been proven that this doesn't help. The players are in good enough shape to play a single game at elevation. Example, teams have gone into Denver and crushed them so obviously the elevation didn't affect them. It's a mind game. Acclimating to the mile-high air takes at least nine days. So even if the Chiefs thought about it it wouldn't help. They would have had at max 4 or 5 days which wouldn't have helped.

It's just another tidbit the chicken littles are throwing around and bitching about. If it's not the players, coaches or organization in general then it's not properly preparing for a game at 7k+ feet.

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

It's been proven that this doesn't help. The players are in good enough shape to play a single game at elevation. Example, teams have gone into Denver and crushed them so obviously the elevation didn't affect them. It's a mind game. Acclimating to the mile-high air takes at least nine days. So even if the Chiefs thought about it it wouldn't help. They would have had at max 4 or 5 days which wouldn't have helped.

It's just another tidbit the chicken littles are throwing around and bitching about. If it's not the players, coaches or organization in general then it's not properly preparing for a game at 7k+ feet.

Thank you! I get so tired of hearing how teams are doing crap like this to prepare themselves. The altitude thing does nothing short term.