Myles Garrett hit Mason Rudolph with his own helmet on the head...

Lamardirts

Rips Mason's helmet off and then proceeds to hit him over the head with it.   I've never seen anything like that.  I've seen players hit each other with the helmet on but never helmet to skull.   He'll be lucky to avoid a season long suspension.  Gotta think the L will want to send a strong message.

the Browns are the new Raiders. I went to bed because of the one sided game..but the Browns were winning .. Garret 's actions were worse than anything I ever seen Burfect  (sp?) do or anyone else for that matter.. should be banned from Football and charges filed

didn't he  have an issue earlier in the season when he was ejected and wouldn't leave the field and had to be dragged out like a child throwing a temper tantrum in the toy aisle at walmart

dude has issues, one of the steelers players said he thinks Garrett should be suspended the rest of the season and we will see how serious the league is about protecting their players

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

didn't he  have an issue earlier in the season when he was ejected and wouldn't leave the field and had to be dragged out like a child throwing a temper tantrum in the toy aisle at walmart

dude has issues, one of the steelers players said he thinks Garrett should be suspended the rest of the season and we will see how serious the league is about protecting their players

Think you are thinking if Myles Jack in Jacksonville? At least that happened to him against us.

3 hours ago, dhitter said:

What Garrett did was inexcusable. He needs to sit the rest of the season. What's equally despicable is seeing a ton of Brown's fans excusing the behavior and saying Rudolph had it coming.

Fine or penalize Rudolph on the field. But no one defending Garrett likes to point out he late hit and drove Rudolph into the ground well after the ball was gone. Garrett is always doing that crap and couldn’t handle a QB grabbing him? Then forcefully rips off his helmet and swings it wildly? Garrett looks like a bully type and a mentally weak dude. Hope he gets help.