Would Clark ever move Chiefs?

There's a huge fan base which is very hard to sustain after a relocation. Just look at what the Chargers are going through. Hunt will definitely earn more money moving a franchise like the Chiefs but that new franchise will have a lower ceiling. 

Coming from a very rich background with passion for sports, I doubt Hunt will ever consider moving the Chiefs unless the Jackson county wants them gone, in which case f*** the Jackson county. 

When the Colin Kaepernick thing happened there were those reports that Clark was basically telling the team to stand for the anthem or get out.  If that report is true, I just don't see him moving his team out of America.  For me, just look at attendance by percentage and take the teams that historically don't fill their venues -

Jaguars - London

Chargers - Mexico City

Bucs - Toronto

Redskins - Montreal

London is the only really nasty international location in terms of travel, and you'd basically just be adding 3 games a year to what they already get.  It honestly probably wouldn't be very hard to get these teams on board either.  Jacksonville has already been talked about and ownership is down.  If the Redskins aren't willing to move, you figure a way to use this injury and medical stuff on the team to force the owner out and make it a requirement that the new owner relocates, the Chargers just saw about as many people attend a game as they have in 10 years, so screw them, and Well, nobody watches the bucs and if the baseball team has talked about playing in Canada I bet the bucs have thought about it too...

Yeah, this would require some realignment in the NFL divisions, but its needed it anyway.

19 hours ago, Balto said:

With all the talk about international games and how Clark was/is one of the head owners supporting this do you think he would ever consider moving Chiefs either to Mexico City or London?

Had the stadium renovations not taken place he was prepared to move the team...to KCK.   The Chiefs are never going anywhere. The team most likely to move are the Jags. But even they are sitting at almost zero chance through the next CBA which should extent to near 2030. Whole thing about Chargers to London was 100 percent BS

19 hours ago, Balto said:

With all the talk about international games and how Clark was/is one of the head owners supporting this do you think he would ever consider moving Chiefs either to Mexico City or London?

I am sure you could come up with some Trade scenario

Just saying..Lamar started the Chiefs WITH A MOVE

Hunts have no real ties to KC

Clark is the leading owner to push international games

Kansas City, while GREAT, is a pretty small market compared to the big boys of the league....If Mahomes/Reid gets us a Super Bowl the teams value will rise but still be limited.

Mexico City is larger than any city in the US!  Chiefs would instantly become the largest market team in the NFL

Mexico City would only be an extra hour flight from Hunt's home in Dallas

Mexico City was voted top 5 places for Soccer in the world.....Could be exciting for Clark

Don't see it ever happening but just saying......