Raiders vs. Chiefs

Everyone wanted Reid to run more, and instead of providing balance , it’s stunted the office.  Our running backs suck. I’d much rather have the mvp with the ball in his hands on fourth down than trying to run our shitty backs into a subpar line.  

Just now, moons314 said:

Everyone wanted Reid to run more, and instead of providing balance , it’s stunted the office.  Our running backs suck. I’d much rather have the mvp with the ball in his hands on fourth down than trying to run our shitty backs into a subpar line.  

Its the oline not the backs

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Not me. That's just one less time the defense has to stop Mahomes to get him off the field.

Just now, Adamixoye said:

Nah, go for the throat.  I'm tired of 10 point leads.

Yup.  This team has failed too many times at putting the opposition away.  To be +2 in turnovers already and only 7 points to show for it is some really shitty offense.