Raiders vs. Chiefs

2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I know everyone wants to focus on the defense in the draft.  But we could use a true #1 RB and some tough interior lineman 

LB in the first round, two interior linemen on the second day.  Ward has come on enough to set back the need for a corner a little. 

6 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

If it werent for you I wouldnt have known about the post june 1st possibility with him. He has ZERO instincts, he cant scrape, he cant stack and shed, he cant cover.

He literally takes himself of as many plays as the offensive line does.

I've been screaming this about Hitchens all season.  Thst dude is absolutely worthless. 

Unfortunately he plays one of the most important positions of the defense..

7 minutes ago, jetlord said:

LB in the first round, two interior linemen on the second day.  Ward has come on enough to set back the need for a corner a little. 

We will likely get an additional 4th rd comp pick for Steven Nelson. In those first 5 picks I think they need to take 2 interior lineman, a RB, a CB and a LB. And LB needs to be early.

4 minutes ago, SarcasticOne said:

Because of his contract, aren't we, like, stuck with him for the next couple of years? 

Per Overthecap.com, to cut him:

At the end of this year would cost us $12.6 million and save a little over $50,000

At the end of next year would cost us $8.5 and save us $2.3

At the end of 2021 we can get rid of him and have $8.5 million and still have $4.2 in dead money

After 2022, his contract is mercifully up. 

Just now, SarcasticOne said:

At the end of this year would cost us $12.6 million and save a little over $50,000

At the end of 2021 we can get rid of him and have $8.5 million and still have $4.2 in dead money

I thought Veach avoided these contracts with easy out after a couple years?

Just now, SarcasticOne said:

That's painful every way you look at it. 

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I'm also starting to believe you are right about  Nick Harris. He is the C that fits us best and may be there rd 3.

It's the move I would make.  While I'd like to swap multiple spots inside, probably wouldn't be ideal for continuity.  Right now Reiter looks like the weakest link, so that's where I'd start.

I want to see more of Rankin at LG, honestly.