Raiders vs. Chiefs

12 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

We will likely get an additional 4th rd comp pick for Steven Nelson. In those first 5 picks I think they need to take 2 interior lineman, a RB, a CB and a LB. And LB needs to be early.

We should get something for Morse to,  right? 

4 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I'm thrilled we're up and that the defense looks okay but I am not feeling good about how mortal the offense looks.  Mahomes is running for his life, Kelce has the yips, etc.

Offensive line is bad, and we have shit at rb.  Next year this team is going to look extremely different, and if not, then they’re not going to be in the super bowl conversation next year. 

6 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I'm thrilled we're up and that the defense looks okay but I am not feeling good about how mortal the offense looks.  Mahomes is running for his life, Kelce has the yips, etc.

Kelce has two drops that wouldn't have happen without a 40 mph wind.  The conditions affect both teams except the Raiders are running more. 

11 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

It's the move I would make.  While I'd like to swap multiple spots inside, probably wouldn't be ideal for continuity.  Right now Reiter looks like the weakest link, so that's where I'd start.

I want to see more of Rankin at LG, honestly.

Let Wisniewski or Allegretti finish the year at center.  Rankins is the LG going into next year.  Trade LDT for a 4th round pick.  Draft a RG

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

Kelce has two drops that wouldn't have happen without a 40 mph wind.  The conditions affect both teams except the Raiders are running more. 

I want to agree with this but we kind of used that excuse last game with the field.  At some point we have to be more flexible and not require perfect conditions.

Just now, Palangi said:

Let Wisniewski or Allegretti finish the year at center.  Rankins is the LG going into next year.  Trade LDT for a 4th round pick.  Draft a RG

I agree about Rankin. But RG and Center have to be replaced. I cant believe they're so worried about continuity they wont start Wis over Reiter.

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I don't think you're getting shit for LDT in a trade.  I'd just hang onto him for one more year than let him walk so you don't have issues with too many new starters in the middle at once.

But the first part, yeah I'd put Wis in at Center or something.