Raiders vs. Chiefs

9 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Watkins has been disappointing but not Robinson.  He would absolutely have had that touchdown pass, if he had not been interfered with.  Makes no difference.  The PI led to a touchdown.  His nice route is what forced the DB to interfere.

He also had another td called back.

13 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Watkins has been disappointing but not Robinson.  He would absolutely have had that touchdown pass, if he had not been interfered with.  Makes no difference.  The PI led to a touchdown.  His nice route is what forced the DB to interfere.

I want Watkins job. Have one good game. Play half a season. Run a few routes. Make $30 million guaranteed.

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

You noticed how Patrick Mahomes almost never has the ability to step up into the pocket this year? Losing Morse killed us.

Mahomes played pretty well last season while Morse was out, but agree that a second day or FA center is mandatory. 

22 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Mahomes played pretty well last season while Morse was out, but agree that a second day or FA center is mandatory. 

How many plays was he running backwards today. It was a jailbreak up the middle all day.

Chiefs drive chart:

• TD
  • Downs (I liked the aggression)
  • Punt
  • TD
  • Punt (messed around up 21 to end the half, knowing they were getting the 2nd half kickoff)
  • FG
  • TD
  • TD
  • End of game

As much as I though the offense sputtered at times it's really hard to argue with that.

Raiders drive chart:

• LOL

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

NE will get after Mahomes next week.

Mahomes has not been able to step up in the pocket all season. A lot of that was his injuries while needing to stay in the lineup.  But yes, we need a blue chip center. His throws stepping up last year and before his early ankle injury this year were otherworldly.  Fortunately, his ability while escaping the pocket has brought him back to near 100%.  He just needs a fully clean pocket and a little less wind.

Whenever he tried to step up the pocket collapsed rather too quickly. If that Wisconsin kid lasts until our 1st I think we'll have our OC for the foreseeable future, add a LG with one of the next two picks and Mahomes will finally get a clean pocket and hopefully stay upright. 

9 hours ago, sith13 said:

Whenever he tried to step up the pocket collapsed rather too quickly. If that Wisconsin kid lasts until our 1st I think we'll have our OC for the foreseeable future, add a LG with one of the next two picks and Mahomes will finally get a clean pocket and hopefully stay upright. 

Biadasz. Dude is a beast. Creed Humphrey from Oklahoma is a possible first round center as well. Neither is exceptionally mobile, but both kick their opponents ass at the line of scrimmage. 

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Biadasz. Dude is a beast. Creed Humphrey from Oklahoma is a possible first round center as well. Neither is exceptionally mobile, but both kick their opponents ass at the line of scrimmage. 

I like mobile.  Mobile but strong.  A center has to pull to have a good running game. They have to get out in space when called upon. At least that is my understanding of the game.

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Yep that's the guy. We need some mean fatties in that line. 

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Humphrey is going to be phenomenal at the next level. I'd take him in heartbeat. I think he's only a sophomore though. 

On 12/1/2019 at 7:02 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

Robinson just hasn’t developed any consistent production. I’d consider letting him walk before we overpay him. We can use Watkins money to sign a good red zone, move the chains possession WR that shouldn’t be crazy expensive and still have enough to upgrade at backup TE. 

4 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Robinson just hasn’t developed any consistent production. I’d consider letting him walk before we overpay him. We can use Watkins money to sign a good red zone, move the chains possession WR that shouldn’t be crazy expensive and still have enough to upgrade at backup TE. 

You mean like Chris Conley was?

Agree with Mloe68.  Robinson doesn't contribute enough to warrant a contract.  He'll never be more than a #3.  Reportedly not a precise route runner although he has ad lib abilities on broken plays.  A #3 can be had on day three in the draft or get an equivalent FA at a lower price.