Any News on Tyreek

2 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

The dreaded day to day... given prior Chiefs history on this subject, Tyreek could either play against the Raiders or retire.

Tell me when this was really the case other than Berry.  People made the same jokes with Frank Clark when Andy called him "week-to-week" and he immediately came back and is now in the middle of his best stretch.  They made the jokes when they called Mahomes week-to-week, and he came back on the early side of his anticipated schedule and seems to be (mostly) healthy.

2 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Tell me when this was really the case other than Berry.  People made the same jokes with Frank Clark when Andy called him "week-to-week" and he immediately came back and is now in the middle of his best stretch.  They made the jokes when they called Mahomes week-to-week, and he came back on the early side of his anticipated schedule and seems to be (mostly) healthy.

And I think they knew Berry was well enough to play but he chose not to.  That makes it hard for the team to call. 

13 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Berry is the only example I have.  Why?  Do I need more than one example to make a joke on a message board?

1 hour ago, Adamixoye said:

If it's a joke it's not a great one.  If it's supposed to be based in fact then it's really not.

What's not based in fact - at least enough to support a light-hearted joke?  Was Berry's "day-to-day" status recent history?  It was an ongoing, long-running joke in 2018 on this very board.  I'd suggest it's recent enough for the purposes of my post.  Good to note that you didn't think it was even mildly humorous, though.  Good... to... know....giphy.gif  

14 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

What's not based in fact - at least enough to support a light-hearted joke?  Was Berry's "day-to-day" status recent history?  It was an ongoing, long-running joke in 2018 on this very board.  I'd suggest it's recent enough for the purposes of my post.  Good to note that you didn't think it was even mildly humorous, though.  Good... to... know....giphy.gif  

I got a chuckle out of it...

5 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

The way he's working out already. He'd play tomorrow. 

I'm sure this is true.  I'm not a medical doctor, but everything I know about this says it shouldn't take that long to get back from.  But soft tissue issues are tricky.  Unless they are really healed there is an elevated risk that lingers.  Kind of like Patrick's knee, honestly---it may be good to go but elevated reinjury risk is going to probably be present for the rest of the season.

11 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I'm sure this is true.  I'm not a medical doctor, but everything I know about this says it shouldn't take that long to get back from.  But soft tissue issues are tricky.  Unless they are really healed there is an elevated risk that lingers.  Kind of like Patrick's knee, honestly---it may be good to go but elevated reinjury risk is going to probably be present for the rest of the season.

stop right there