QB Ratings means gimick offense? Need help

I have a broncos fan that believes since Moore had ratings over 100 that proves our offense is Gimmick and can run the same without Mahomes. I know it is ludicrous and I have pointed out many things like:

Pts per game down with Moore. Passing yards per game, yards per game on offense, rating, TDs passed while Moore took 8 sacks over 2.5 games compared to Mahomes at 11 in all his games etc. I showed him ypg Moore averages, what he did then in those 2 games were well below our team average even when you factor in his 2 games too.  I even asked why Murray and Jackson are not over 100 ratings for the year since they both run a gimmick type offense.

He is standing firm his belief, which when I pointed out other back up QBs have gone over 100 ratings too like Bridgewater, he stated show me 2 games back to back over 100. Changing the goal post for sure.

I stated the fact we have yet to be healthy on offense for a full game goes into consideration too of why our offense is averaging a TD less per game on ppg, but all he states is EXCUSES. Thing is he linked an article which I promptly used against him because it even said this in it.

The thing that has been different is the health of key starters on the offense. Fisher, Hill and Mahomes were all healthy for most of last season — and there was an unnamed Pro Bowl running back who was also on the Chiefs roster when it got off to a nuclear start.

The ghost of last year’s offense does rear its head every now and again — like in the games against the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans — but unless the offense can stay completely healthy, there’s no reason to expect the team to put up last season’s numbers.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/11/20/20973719/lets-argue-patrick-mahomes-is-turning-into-alex-smith

Help me see how the hell he thinks because Moore had over 100 rating means our offense is gimmick? He does not think Mahomes would do as well without Reid and that if on another team he would not be as good etc. I am really looking for facts here to throw at him. OR make him see just how ludicrous that Moore getting a rating over 100 proves our offense is all gimmick. I really want to just make him admit he was wrong and the more ammo I have the better, but I do think he will be stubborn and not admit it too.

Thoughts on what else I can say or use? This may be moved to another topic but it is chiefs related in a sense I need your good thoughts and points.

Jimmy G had a rating of over a 100 for the 2 games Brady was suspended in I think 2016.  

Reid has a history of getting the most he can out of QBs.   Nothing gimmicky about that.   Moore was an average QB that Reid coached up and employed a game plan that suited his strengths.  

12 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Jimmy G had a rating of over a 100 for the 2 games Brady was suspended in I think 2016.  

Reid has a history of getting the most he can out of QBs.   Nothing gimmicky about that.   Moore was an average QB that Reid coached up and employed a game plan that suited his strengths.  

Agreed and I said that too. If i bring up a 2016 qb he will play it off for this year. I will though keep it in mind.

Anyone who doesn't recognize the difference simply doesn't understand or know very much about football. But for stats that mean those most look at this chart. Pay special attention to the ones below. Shows Moore was a pawn in the offense. Whereas Mahomes is the queen of the chess board. 

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb/2019

Mahomes - QBR 77, VOA 37%, DVOA 36%

Moore -       QBR 53, VOA 6%, DVOA 12%

50 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Anyone who doesn't recognize the difference simply doesn't understand or know very much about football. But for stats that mean those most look at this chart. Pay special attention to the ones below. Shows Moore was a pawn in the offense. Whereas Mahomes is the queen of the chess board. 

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb/2019

Mahomes - QBR 77, VOA 37%, DVOA 36%

Moore -       QBR 53, VOA 6%, DVOA 12%

Thanks!

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

I have a broncos fan that believes since Moore had ratings over 100 that proves our offense is Gimmick and can run the same without Mahomes. I know it is ludicrous and I have pointed out many things like:

Pts per game down with Moore. Passing yards per game, yards per game on offense, rating, TDs passed while Moore took 8 sacks over 2.5 games compared to Mahomes at 11 in all his games etc. I showed him ypg Moore averages, what he did then in those 2 games were well below our team average even when you factor in his 2 games too.  I even asked why Murray and Jackson are not over 100 ratings for the year since they both run a gimmick type offense.

He is standing firm his belief, which when I pointed out other back up QBs have gone over 100 ratings too like Bridgewater, he stated show me 2 games back to back over 100. Changing the goal post for sure.

I stated the fact we have yet to be healthy on offense for a full game goes into consideration too of why our offense is averaging a TD less per game on ppg, but all he states is EXCUSES. Thing is he linked an article which I promptly used against him because it even said this in it.

The thing that has been different is the health of key starters on the offense. Fisher, Hill and Mahomes were all healthy for most of last season — and there was an unnamed Pro Bowl running back who was also on the Chiefs roster when it got off to a nuclear start.

The ghost of last year’s offense does rear its head every now and again — like in the games against the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans — but unless the offense can stay completely healthy, there’s no reason to expect the team to put up last season’s numbers.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/11/20/20973719/lets-argue-patrick-mahomes-is-turning-into-alex-smith

Help me see how the hell he thinks because Moore had over 100 rating means our offense is gimmick? He does not think Mahomes would do as well without Reid and that if on another team he would not be as good etc. I am really looking for facts here to throw at him. OR make him see just how ludicrous that Moore getting a rating over 100 proves our offense is all gimmick. I really want to just make him admit he was wrong and the more ammo I have the better, but I do think he will be stubborn and not admit it too.

Thoughts on what else I can say or use? This may be moved to another topic but it is chiefs related in a sense I need your good thoughts and points.

Just do what I do to my Broncos fan friends.  Beat the crap out of him and tell him the broncos suck.