demetrius harris

Our primary issue seems to be the front 7 making contact behind the LOS while coming up the middle so a TE wouldn't really make much difference in the run game. However if needed it should be relatively easy to find a blocking TE, there's no shame in lining up for nothing but run.

In the passing game Harris had 25 targets last year with 12 receptions. With less than 2 targets per game I doubt we miss him that much and we can always find a big WR like Benjamin to come in for red zone situations as Harris had 3 TDs with those 12 receptions. 

14 hours ago, sith13 said:

They don't really differentiate on bad or good when struggling. They have been very consistent on struggling throughout the year. 

They are well coached plus have a great offensive line, solid QB and really good RB. The play hard on defense and don't miss many tackles but generally aren't very good on that side of the ball. I never would have pegged them for potentially being 7-4 if they win this week. Right in the thick of the AFC West race. Their problem is they aren't good enough to overcome mistakes. Or a team that's explosive on offense and can force them out of comfort zone. This league is all about finding ways to win in different ways. They don't have that. 

17 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

They are well coached plus have a great offensive line, solid QB and really good RB. The play hard on defense and don't miss many tackles but generally aren't very good on that side of the ball. I never would have pegged them for potentially being 7-4 if they win this week. Right in the thick of the AFC West race. Their problem is they aren't good enough to overcome mistakes. Or a team that's explosive on offense and can force them out of comfort zone. This league is all about finding ways to win in different ways. They don't have that. 

They have some potential but definitely got lucky in some games, still competitive enough to stay in but I don't think they make it when real games begin. 

On 11/21/2019 at 8:52 PM, Holmes4six! said:

i think this team misses him in the run game and especially pass game. sure he had some drops but he also had quite a big time catches. we are missing that second TE. 

what do u guys think

You forgot to mention the 1-2 Special teams penalties he got called for in every frickin' game! Don't miss him.