Baltimore is the team to beat.

I thought they might come back down to earth, but they are the absolute worst match for us in the league. As long as Jackson can stay healthy, they are what I feared they would be. 

I would take NE in their house over the Ravens in Arrowhead. Lord I hope they play each other. It means we got to get the 2 seed, I guess. I think we can beat one, but both? Lord have mercy. 

24 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I thought they might come back down to earth, but they are the absolute worst match for us in the league. As long as Jackson can stay healthy, they are what I feared they would be. 

I would take NE in their house over the Ravens in Arrowhead. Lord I hope they play each other. It means we got to get the 2 seed, I guess. I think we can beat one, but both? Lord have mercy. 

to be the best you have to beat the best & this aint our year as much  as I had dreamed.. to many holes still . Last year was lightning in a bottle.

All those  earlier this year down grading LJ  better pick up the menu on how they like their crow

32 minutes ago, DieHard said:

They are the worst match for most every team. They look very hard to stop plus they have a very good defense. Judon is a beast.

About a month ago the ravens lost two straight and barely beat the bengals and Steelers. The chiefs looked invincible. The dolphins looked historically bad and a shoe in for 1st overall draft pick. The patriots have come back to earth. Who knows what a month brings.  They do look terrific but an injury or two and who knows. 

There's a lot to be said about a team developing and building as the season goes on. That is exactly what the Ravens have done. They are a much better team than they were in week 3. The Chiefs have the potential to match them with the offense if everyone is healthy...no doubt. But the Chiefs defense is too inconsistent to hang my hat on them.

4 minutes ago, dhitter said:

There's a lot to be said about a team developing and building as the season goes on. That is exactly what the Ravens have done. They are a much better team than they were in week 3. The Chiefs have the potential to match them with the offense if everyone is healthy...no doubt. But the Chiefs defense is too inconsistent to hang my hat on them.

We beat lamar and harbaugh twice already.  I dont think the chiefs are scared of them at all.

Just now, artsy said:

We beat lamar and harbaugh twice already.  I dont think the chiefs are scared of them at all.

No one mentioned scared. Last year doesn't matter. Different teams every year. This year I would count the Ravens as our best win so far. But a team that can lose to the Titans? You think the TItans are a better team than the Ravens? Past performance is no predictor or guarantee for future ones.

Just now, dhitter said:

No one mentioned scared. Last year doesn't matter. Different teams every year. This year I would count the Ravens as our best win so far. But a team that can lose to the Titans? You think the TItans are a better team than the Ravens? Past performance is no predictor or guarantee for future ones.

We beat the ravens this year too. Maybe scared was the wrong word..I meant to say the chiefs should be confident when playing the ravens.

14 minutes ago, artsy said:

We beat the ravens this year too. Maybe scared was the wrong word..I meant to say the chiefs should be confident when playing the ravens.

I would hope the Chiefs would be confident regardless of who they are playing. That having been said we likely were confident in 11 games this year and still lost 4. Meaning confidence is not what gets the win. It's execution. Chiefs executed enough to beat the Ravens earlier this season. The Ravens failed to execute enough to beat the Chiefs. Again...past performance does not guarantee future performance.

25 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Teams need to sell out to stop the run against Baltimore. Jackson’s passing stats are efficient, but I think if you keep him contained in some way, you can win. Hard to do, but you have got to force him to throw. If he throws more than they run, you can beat them.

Yep. 100% agree. 

The hard part is executing that plan..

32 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Do you think the Browns are a better team than the Chiefs? Because Browns beat the Ravens.

2 hours ago, DieHard said:

We beat them without Tyreek Hill or Eric Fisher. I ain’t scared! 

They are the best team in the NFL at this moment but you don't win Super Bowls in November.   We looked unstoppable and look how last year turned out for us.   Lets not forget they play in a division about as sorry if not worst than the Patriots.   Again not taking anything away from them.  They are very good, but history tells us that a qb who runs that much he is eventually gonna get tattooed and he's not the biggest guy in the world.   Marcus Peters plays great when he's confident but if you break that then he plays like a lower tier db.   They could run the table and win it but I think they are peaking to soon.   

They look to have a decent roster for playoffs but too early to tell. We have shown multiple times that they are beatable and can do it again. People seem to underestimate Mahomes' capabilities, if we can protect him there's no player remotely close to him in the entire league. 

7 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Do you think the Browns are a better team than the Chiefs? Because Browns beat the Ravens.

I don't know. Do you think teams are still figuring their identity out in September as opposed to November? We absolutely destroyed the Patriots in week 1 a couple years ago. Guess we were the better team that year? September games are often fool's gold. November/December are not.