Chiefs Raiders Score Predictions

Just now, gochiefsgo said:

Chiefs 28 Raiders 27 

don’t balk at this score. 
we all know the Chiefs will somehow make it too close for comfort but still manage to win 

Maybe. I think this is the season KC goes into the playoffs with a win streak vs a limp. Lots of bad press should have this team out to prove something. Offense has not played a complete game yet. Raiders have poor linebackers in coverage. The middle is wide open. I feel KC needs to PASS, PASS, PASS. Let Pat dominate this game.

Not sure what to expect.  After the Raiders getting blown TFO against NYJ, it's hard to believe they'll be competent this week.  They barely even beat CIN the week before.

Popular take by stereotypical Chiefs' fans will be "oh, it'll be a close game".

I don't know what the score will be but I know the Chiefs are due to drub somebody and the Raiders are the perfect opportunity. 

Will we see it or will Andy Reid continue to drag his feet on play-calling?  Will Spags know what defense to run?

Just now, dksww said:

Not sure what to expect.  After the Raiders getting blown TFO against NYJ, it's hard to have any thoughts they'll be competent this week.  They barely even beat CIN the week before.

Popular take by Chiefs' fans will be "oh, it'll be a close game" blah blah blah.

I don't know what the score will be but I know the Chiefs are due to drub somebody and the Raiders are the perfect opportunity.  

The Chiefs manage to make games where they have a solid third quarter lead into a one score finish.  Can't blame fans for thinking they won't put an opponent away. 

1 minute ago, dksww said:

Not sure what to expect.  After the Raiders getting blown TFO against NYJ, it's hard to have any thoughts they'll be competent this week.  They barely even beat CIN the week before.

Popular take by Chiefs' fans will be "oh, it'll be a close game" blah blah blah.

Gotta agree...I can see the Chiefs saying screw this and destroying every team the rest of the year...yes that included the Pats.  Like no more messing around 

6 minutes ago, Balto said:

Gotta agree...I can see the Chiefs saying screw this and destroying every team the rest of the year...yes that included the Pats.  Like no more messing around 

damn I hope this is true.  I don't like games like the chargers was.  Last second nail biters suck hind tit. 

42 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

damn I hope this is true.  I don't like games like the chargers was.  Last second nail biters suck hind tit. 

Our Oline was absolutely destroyed in that game and its been a huge problem in a lot of these ugly sluggfests we've played this year. Fisher working his way back to form would be gigantic in my opinion. He however didn't look like he was ready to play at all vs LA.  But 8 of our 11 games have been decided by a TD or less. That's alot of stressful 4th quarters. 

Despite missing multiple games, Tyreek Hill ranks No. 20 in DYAR and is quickly rising up the list. Meanwhile, Sammy Watkins has been below replacement level this season with a -7 DYAR, good for No. 59 among 66 qualifying receivers.

FANATIC TAKE. Watkins so gone after this year. Even with an ELITE QB Watkins simply stinks. How good would he be without Mahomes?