Chiefs Raiders Score Predictions

37 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Despite missing multiple games, Tyreek Hill ranks No. 20 in DYAR and is quickly rising up the list. Meanwhile, Sammy Watkins has been below replacement level this season with a -7 DYAR, good for No. 59 among 66 qualifying receivers.

FANATIC TAKE. Watkins so gone after this year. Even with an ELITE QB Watkins simply stinks. How good would he be without Mahomes? 

yeah, like Maclin a few years ago i really wanted watkins to succeed but he spends to much time on injury reports, pretty sure the chiefs will move on from him this offseason

37 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Despite missing multiple games, Tyreek Hill ranks No. 20 in DYAR and is quickly rising up the list. Meanwhile, Sammy Watkins has been below replacement level this season with a -7 DYAR, good for No. 59 among 66 qualifying receivers.

FANATIC TAKE. Watkins so gone after this year. Even with an ELITE QB Watkins simply stinks. How good would he be without Mahomes? 

yeah, like Maclin a few years ago i really wanted watkins to succeed but he spends to much time on injury reports, pretty sure the chiefs will move on from him this offseason

42 minutes ago, FANATIC said:
@ArrowheadPride
FollowFollow @ArrowheadPride
More

#Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill and DE Alex Okafor will be full participants on Wednesday, per Andy Reid.

9:52 AM - 27 Nov 2019

We were missing 4 guys from the expected Dline rotation last week. Getting Okafor back couldn't come at a better time. 

On 11/27/2019 at 1:36 PM, Mloe68 said:

We were missing 4 guys from the expected Dline rotation last week. Getting Okafor back couldn't come at a better time. 

Who are the 4 you are referring to?  I count 2: Okafor & Ogbah.

Are you counting Xavier Williams & Breeland Speaks?

2 hours ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Who are the 4 you are referring to?  I count 2: Okafor & Ogbah.

Are you counting Xavier Williams & Breeland Speaks?

Yes. X was a starter day one. And obviously Speaks was going to be a big part of rotation both outside and in on sub packages.  Dlines are by far the most important part of a defense too and we’ve got a TON of talent there. But 6 of our 8 guys have missed multiple games. 

This game will define the season. 
what Chiefs team shows up? 
last years fun, exciting to watch team, or this years, hang on for life team?

chiefs need to start playing to their potential and win with a statement.

lose, and obviously this team is nowhere bound 

KC- 38 Oakland 27

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

This game will define the season. 
what Chiefs team shows up? 
last years fun, exciting to watch team, or this years, hang on for life team?

chiefs need to start playing to their potential and win with a statement.

lose, and obviously this team is nowhere bound 

KC- 38 Oakland 27

No style points in the NFL so I’ll gladly take a 1 point win. But I completely agree we haven’t put a complete game on the table since maybe week 1 and a peaking team heading into January needs to start showing it.  
That said deep passes are gonna be impacted by high winds on Sunday so hopefully Andy can get our finally healthy WRs in space with more slants completely missing vs LA. Ride our speed to victory. On defense need to swarm the ball on Jacobs runs and screens. Their oline is really good so we need to be physical and disciplined. 
And cut down on the unforced errors for goodness sakes. 

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

No style points in the NFL so I’ll gladly take a 1 point win. But I completely agree we haven’t put a complete game on the table since maybe week 1 and a peaking team heading into January needs to start showing it.  
That said deep passes are gonna be impacted by high winds on Sunday so hopefully Andy can get our finally healthy WRs in space with more slants completely missing vs LA. Ride our speed to victory. On defense need to swarm the ball on Jacobs runs and screens. Their oline is really good so we need to be physical and disciplined. 
And cut down on the unforced errors for goodness sakes. 

I’m not worried about style. I’d like to see a team that has Super Bowl aspirations play like it.

40 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I’m not worried about style. I’d like to see a team that has Super Bowl aspirations play like it.

Is this a gritty team that kept itself in the race despite a ton of key injuries or a team who’s weaknesses have been found and exposed too often to create consistent play? Tough call but I’m betting on the team with the elite QB. 

29 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Is this a gritty team that kept itself in the race despite a ton of key injuries or a team who’s weaknesses have been found and exposed too often to create consistent play? Tough call but I’m betting on the team with the elite QB. 

And that is the quandary I struggle with. Even last year Pat's numbers tailed off as the weather got colder. So I ask what caused it? A first time starter hitting a wall? Teams starting to figure the Chiefs out? The weather itself? 

And this year is so hard to gauge because of all the injuries. And let's face it ...Andy has a nice guy reputation. He doesn't have it in him to just thrash another team. Win but don't embarrass the other guy.

42 minutes ago, dhitter said:

And that is the quandary I struggle with. Even last year Pat's numbers tailed off as the weather got colder. So I ask what caused it? A first time starter hitting a wall? Teams starting to figure the Chiefs out? The weather itself? 

And this year is so hard to gauge because of all the injuries. And let's face it ...Andy has a nice guy reputation. He doesn't have it in him to just thrash another team. Win but don't embarrass the other guy.

Losing Kareem took its toll at crucial times in my opinion. Teams didn’t and don’t respect running game enough and it allows more safety help in coverage. Oline has clearly regressed too although maybe Fisher can work his way back to near full speed which would help.  And no doubt it’s tougher to pass in windy cold conditions. Pieces to upgrade running game need to happen in the offseason. For now we just have to hope Andy can find some things that work to keep defenses semi honest. 

I think Chiefs should win by double digits. Oakland as a team is not that impressive. All 6 of their wins was by 1 score with their biggest margin of victory being 8 points. They have only won 1 game against a team with a winning record (Colts). They have been on the losing end of several blowouts. Oakland has some nice pieces and are getting better...but they need to step up in class to compete with the better teams in the league.

This game is for first place in the Division and the Raiders have the tie breaker. KC should be feeling a little disrespected by the media etc. Thats a good thing. Hoping Chiefs come out way FIRED UP because the RAIDERS SHOULD BE.  The Raiders have nothing to lose based on expectations but a lot to GAIN & PROVE.

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

This game is for first place in the Division and the Raiders have the tie breaker. KC should be feeling a little disrespected by the media etc. Thats a good thing. Hoping Chiefs come out way FIRED UP because the RAIDERS SHOULD BE.  The Raiders have nothing to lose based on expectations but a lot to GAIN & PROVE.

weather is pretty dang yucky hope we can come up with a run D and a run game but still calling this game "too close for comfort"

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

weather is pretty dang yucky hope we can come up with a run D and a run game but still calling this game "too close for comfort"

I think KC needs to pass first to open up the run game later. I dont want to see second and long.