To All Chiefs Fans

2 hours ago, AppalachianChief said:

Not me been a terrible Thanksgiving for me going through my 2nd divorce to my wife of 12 years. SMH about to give up brothers a man has no chance!

Though break, hope you get through it soon. There's a lot of fuzz about the the 3rd time 🤨

8 hours ago, AppalachianChief said:

Not me been a terrible Thanksgiving for me going through my 2nd divorce to my wife of 12 years. SMH about to give up brothers a man has no chance!

That sucks.  Sorry to hear this.  Power through the BS in the divorce & move on with your life as best as you can.  Do you have kids?

1 hour ago, AppalachianChief said:

No kids together thank GOD. 

I was divorce lawyer for 40 years before retirement.   My advice to the newly divorced man who is going through a family holiday.....treat Thanksgiving just like another day.   Go to a movie,  preferably during the time you would normally eat.    Stay away from the alcohol because it increases the "Poor Me" feelings.     Call your family or friends tonight.   Stay off the pity pot.

Whatever else you decide to do,   if divorce is still ongoing and not finalized......do NOT contact her by phone.   Anything you say or do can be used against you and my experience is that if your soon to be ex can use more ammunition to bring you down....she will.   Good luck and don't try to go through a divorce without a lawyer on your side.

39 minutes ago, wilkie said:

I was divorce lawyer for 40 years before retirement.   My advice to the newly divorced man who is going through a family holiday.....treat Thanksgiving just like another day.   Go to a movie,  preferably during the time you would normally eat.    Stay away from the alcohol because it increases the "Poor Me" feelings.     Call your family or friends tonight.   Stay off the pity pot.

Whatever else you decide to do,   if divorce is still ongoing and not finalized......do NOT contact her by phone.   Anything you say or do can be used against you and my experience is that if your soon to be ex can use more ammunition to bring you down....she will.   Good luck and don't try to go through a divorce without a lawyer on your side.

All great pieces of advice. I've seen divorced guys get absolutely trashed in court because of online posts. Things they shouldn't have said about their soon to be ex. Stay off social media...period. Do not give your ex any ammunition. 

Marriage is the #1 cause of Divorce..and the woman you divorce is never the same woman you married. 

Those being said I took 18 years between Marriages,,many people would be wise to follow suit.

Some people just were not made to be married but then my Uncle who had been Married 6 times says the only thing worse than being married is being single... I dunno you figure it out. 

and al that being said.. this is CTO  not th?id=OIP.tqNUw1Obo38f-PVrkSBkOwHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Thanks for all the advise guys. My Social media account was already shut down. I wouldn’t trash my soon to be x-wife on social media anyway not my style, she hasn’t done anything wrong. Just two adults that realized marriage isn’t working for us because my job takes up 90% of my time I’ve been there 30 years. Hell I took her out to eat a couple nights ago. When I said a man had no chance is because he tries to build a life for the future and in doing so I lost my wife in the process because I work to much a man can’t win. There won’t be a 3rd.

Lol Finally oldtimer I wasn’t looking for a pity party brother and I understand this is CTO I’m not a noob around here. GO Chiefs kick some Raider ass Sunday! There now it qualifies!🖕

3 hours ago, AppalachianChief said:

Thanks for all the advise guys. My Social media account was already shut down. I wouldn’t trash my soon to be x-wife on social media anyway not my style, she hasn’t done anything wrong. Just two adults that realized marriage isn’t working for us because my job takes up 90% of my time I’ve been there 30 years. Hell I took her out to eat a couple nights ago. When I said a man had no chance is because he tries to build a life for the future and in doing so I lost my wife in the process because I work to much a man can’t win. There won’t be a 3rd.

Lol Finally oldtimer I wasn’t looking for a pity party brother and I understand this is CTO I’m not a noob around here. GO Chiefs kick some Raider ass Sunday! There now it qualifies!🖕

lol.. ..backatcha sunshine