injury Report for Sunday

16 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Heading into December pretty healthy gives me some optimism our best football is still ahead of us in 2019. 

Yes. Glad KC got a late bye.

I think the bye schedule is another unfair NFL system. Teams get way too early byes and that creates a more difficult late season schedule. I think the NFL should let half the league take a buy week 8 and the other half week 9 or at least use weeks 7-11 for byes.

26 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Yes. Glad KC got a late bye.

I think the bye schedule is another unfair NFL system. Teams get way too early byes and that creates a more difficult late season schedule. I think the NFL should let half the league take a buy week 8 and the other half week 9 or at least use weeks 7-11 for byes.

Timing of bye week is big.  I think it’s 17 game schedule with 1 international game and two bye weeks is going to happen. I would think they would need to space those bye weeks a month or more apart which would help every team and the general quality of play. 

9 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Timing of bye week is big.  I think it’s 17 game schedule with 1 international game and two bye weeks is going to happen. I would think they would need to space those bye weeks a month or more apart which would help every team and the general quality of play. 

Yes that would be better.

I think the Raiders were on a bye week 4 or 5. Thats too early.

31 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

why not do similar to baseball. at 8 weeks in the  season every team gets a week off.  that way each team gets the same, no early or late season bye advantage.  I would hate that week of no football but I could live with it.     

NFL wants the extra week of tv ratings.