Patriots Vs. Chiefs

20 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Law of averages way overdue for a loss....Go Chiefs

Point is they aren’t giving you anything up there. We’ve got to go take it where almost nobody does. And if we can it realistically puts us right back in whole thing big time. Plus I hate the freakin Patriots!

History says either it will be a one score game and the Pats win or we blow them out.  Not sure I have seen Reid get embarrassingly out coach by Belly, but I have seen the other way. I think we will win a close one.

42 @ 27    

14 @ 41    

52 minutes ago, DieHard said:

History says either it will be a one score game and the Pats win or we blow them out.  Not sure I have seen Reid get embarrassingly out coach by Belly, but I have seen the other way. I think we will win a close one.

09/07/2017 Kansas City Chiefs 42 @ New England Patriots 27    

09/29/2014 New England Patriots 14 @ Kansas City Chiefs 41    

Sandwiched between those meetings was the 2015 divisional round playoff game @ NE 27-20 Pats.  Statistically we played them well, but they beat the Chiefs pretty good when watching the game. The Chiefs had some injuries during the game, and made a late surge trying to come back; but it was too late. 

I'm not sure what's going to happen, but at least the Chiefs are battle tested. They've already played some good defenses. 

15 minutes ago, qnet said:

Sandwiched between those meetings was the 2015 divisional round playoff game @ NE 27-20 Pats.  Statistically we played them well, but they beat the Chiefs pretty good when watching the game. The Chiefs had some injuries during the game, and made a late surge trying to come back; but it was too late. 

I'm not sure what's going to happen, but at least the Chiefs are battle tested. They've already played some good defenses. 

according to Football Outsiders and DVOA rankings, KC has the 2nd hardest schedule in the league.  They've only played 2 teams with a losing record at the time of the game.

15 hours ago, Calichief said:

Chiefs are winning this week. Playoffs is another story.

This got me to thinking how often it’s happened that the Pats have lost twice in the same season to the same team.  Only 5 times under BB have they lost to a team in the regular then lost to them again in the playoffs.  Last time being 2015 to the Manning led Broncos.  None included twice at New England.  Closest was the 2011 Giants which the second game was the SB.  

Odds are for KC to get to the SB we are going to have to go to New England cause I think even if we win they won’t lose again the remainder of the season.  which means either the divisional round or AFCCG we will see them again 

luckily we we have a QB that can do things that haven’t been done before. 

NE would have 4 losses or worse with our schedule too. They have had one of the easieat schedules by far aling with the 49ers

We can aee why when they play real competition they have lost lately. If our D plays like it has and our Offense geta back on track we will win this easily imo.

Lots of folks are complaining the the Chiefs offense just isn't effective lately.  All true, but we can make excuses.  Wind.  Injuries.  Game situations.  The Pats offense lately has been worse.  Brady looks like his age and the WRs aren't special.  Gronk is gone.  Still gotta make the Pats the favorite Sunday because they just don't lose at home, but they aren't the fearsome unbeatables of the past and the Ravens and Texans have shown.  Their defense may win the game for them, but if the Chiefs offense returns to form, it will get interesting.  Expect a lower scoring game than the past three with NE.

In case this morphs into the game day thread, and as we head into the final weeks of the season and hopefully the playoffs, I think it's important for everyone to remember that normal estrogen levels in adult men should be 10–60 pg/ml for Estrone and 10–40 pg/ml for Estradiol.  If you are a male having hot flashes, enlarged breasts, and experiencing diminished erections you should talk to your primary care physician before posting. 

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

In case this morphs into the game day thread, and as we head into the final weeks of the season and hopefully the playoffs, I think it's important for everyone to remember that normal estrogen levels in adult men should be 10–60 pg/ml for Estrone and 10–40 pg/ml for Estradiol.  If you are a male having hot flashes, enlarged breasts, and experiencing diminished erections you should talk to your primary care physician before posting. 

I think that Rivers may be experiencing manopause. He should get checked. 

40 minutes ago, FANATIC said:
PFF KC Chiefs @PFF_Chiefs
FollowFollow @PFF_Chiefs
More

Since Week 11, the #Chiefs have the best safety group in the NFL Among S w/ 75+ snaps, Weeks 11-13 • Tyrann Mathieu: 90.0, T-1st • Daniel Sorensen: 83.5, 5th • Juan Thornhill: 77.2, 9th

This is not surprising at the ratings reflect what I've seen live the last several games.  This includes a flat out drop by Mathieu of a fifth Rivers' pick a couple weeks back.  

Just don't publish the LB rankings unless you're a sadist.  

3 hours ago, FANATIC said:
Matt Derrick @mattderrick
FollowFollow @mattderrick
More

#Chiefs designated DT Xavier Williams to return from injured reserve, per the NFL transaction reports. Has three weeks to practice before he must return to the roster or finish season on IR. WR Gehrig Dieter also cleared waivers, he’s a free agent.

4:17 PM - 4 Dec 2019

Is it bad that I prefer Pennell to X. Williams?

5 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Bellycheat seems to focus on shutting down the stars like Kelce & Hill. I think the key on offense will be Watkins & Robinson. On defense, take out Edelman & slow the running game, which is tough for our D. Brady always dinks and dunks against us. I

will be interesting to see what Spags has gameplanned