Patriots Vs. Chiefs

• RB Darrel Williams (hamstring) was moved to injured reserve Thursday morning, so he is off the injury report.
  • CB Mo Claiborne (shoulder), CB Rashad Fenton (hamstring) and RB Damien Williams (rib) have all been ruled out for the game.
  • DE Frank Clark (illness) and S Jordan Lucas (illness) are officially questionable for the game. Both players missed practice on Friday due to illness for the Chiefs — not due to injury. The Chiefs confirmed that Clark will travel to New England.
  • WR Julian Edelman (shoulder) and CB Jason McCourty (groin) are officially questionable.
  • QB Tom Brady (toe/right e

5 hours ago, FANATIC said:

Damien Williams is out Sunday, as are cornerbacks Mo Claiborne and Rashad Fenton.

BB leaves our RBs in a lot of one on one situations in the passing game where big plays are there to be had. Question is who’s gonna step up there with Williams out?  Maybe a big key to the game. 

10 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

BB leaves our RBs in a lot of one on one situations in the passing game where big plays are there to be had. Question is who’s gonna step up there with Williams out?  Maybe a big key to the game. 

I think Shady puts in his big game of the year.

2 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

A lot of that is because Raiders (at least 3 games I can think of)

Raiders thrice, Broncos in Mahomes first start, Chargers in 2018 opener, Ravens game last year flexed to 3, and one other I can’t think of. Mostly road games. 

16 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Raiders thrice, Broncos in Mahomes first start, Chargers in 2018 opener, Ravens game last year flexed to 3, and one other I can’t think of. Mostly road games. 

I went through Wikipedia and found them all.  The Ravens game wasn't flexed, it was at noon.  As best I can tell, the other two games were Raiders again (home game last year) and the playoff game against the Colts (3:35 PM CST).  So actually just 4-3 road vs. home.

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

If I remember right Brady/Gronk killed the Chiefs last year coming down the stretch. They have not replaced Gronk and their O is garbage. Their D has pretty much been playing the bottom of the barrel Os. They remind me of the 2003 Chiefs. Smoke and mirrors. 

Brady , still does one thing better than any other QB in the league...and that's buy a few seconds more by stepping up in the pocket. He's still very canny. Mahomes needs to start stepping up more when the gap is there.

3 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

I went through Wikipedia and found them all.  The Ravens game wasn't flexed, it was at noon.  As best I can tell, the other two games were Raiders again (home game last year) and the playoff game against the Colts (3:35 PM CST).  So actually just 4-3 road vs. home.

I must have had a lot of cocktails at that Ravens game because I could have sworn it was flexed. But indeed it wasn’t. It was the Raiders game that was flexed.  

I see a KC loss.  Belichick has probably been watching a lot of the Colts film this week.  He will run the ball and Brady will hit Edelman or White with shallow crosses or slants when they need to move the chains.  TOP could be 2 to 1.  We better score TDs when we do have the ball.  

Pats 26

KC 23

31 minutes ago, SEMO said:

I see a KC loss.  Belichick has probably been watching a lot of the Colts film this week.  He will run the ball and Brady will hit Edelman or White with shallow crosses or slants when they need to move the chains.  TOP could be 2 to 1.  We better score TDs when we do have the ball.  

Pats 26

KC 23

I think we stop their running game like we did in Minnesota. Their oline isn’t great like it usually is.

The Patriots have had the benefit of playing in one of the crappiest divisions in football and they have dominated. 
Now they “seem” flawed. 
I don’t buy it for a second and neither do the Chiefs based on the reports. 
If the Chiefs win I’m happy AF but I’m taking a wait and see stance. It’s time to see if this team is a championship caliber team or an also ran. 
Somebody else on the offense better step up when they take away Kelce or Hill. Sammy are you listening? 

12 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

The Patriots have had the benefit of playing in one of the crappiest divisions in football and they have dominated. 
Now they “seem” flawed. 
I don’t buy it for a second and neither do the Chiefs based on the reports. 
If the Chiefs win I’m happy AF but I’m taking a wait and see stance. It’s time to see if this team is a championship caliber team or an also ran. 
Somebody else on the offense better step up when they take away Kelce or Hill. Sammy are you listening? 

Reid , needs to get Sammy involved early with Quick Screens. He's the X Factor tomorrow. Mahomes needs to start looking his way. Get him into the flow of the game early and often and pump his confidence back up. We need Watkins. His running after the catch is impeccable. 

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

Reid , needs to get Sammy involved early with Quick Screens. He's the X Factor tomorrow. Mahomes needs to start looking his way. Get him into the flow of the game early and often and pump his confidence back up. We need Watkins. His running after the catch is impeccable. 

yes. he’s been a no show lately. its going to be interesting to see how reid calls the plays. i hope he allows mahomes to get the ball out fast. we have to,score a td on the opening drive. we have not done against the pats the last two meetings where they have. gonna be interesting to see how spags handles edelman and white. i do t want to see sutton mistakes and or no adjustments. 

Frank Clark just tweeted a picture of the famous Michael Jordan flu game. So I’m guessing he’s playing. Coworker had same stomach flu this week and it was laughably bad coming out both ends. Every single person in his family has had it so it’s very contagious. 

9 hours ago, Gil said:

No way NE scores 3 TDs on offense.

If we don't give up 6 to their D or ST, we win because we're putting up 28+ on offense.

Prediction 34-18 KC

I think they will get 3 td’s

but not much more

kc allowing 22.8 ppg

teams get right against kc, and I think ne will play good.

but kc will still win 

12 minutes ago, robgar said:

kc missing equipment, sent to new york, if it doesnt make it in time chiefs may have to forfiet.

Reports are the 35 missing bags should get to the stadium by 3:30 with a kickoff of 4:25......This will for sure F with some players routine errrrr

Just hope Pat carried on a bottle of Head and Shoulders!