Patriots Vs. Chiefs

11 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Meanwhile...in Houston

Broncos score again, lead Texans 30-3 on Drew Lock's third touchdown pass of the game. Extra point coming up. 

D. Lock 16/19 235 3

Classic trap game where a team just mails in a crap effort against a bad opponent. OBrien is a crap coach. Depending on if you care about 3-4 seed this helps. 

18 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Shit help me out have we lost every Tony Romo announced game. It sure seems like it to me. Maybe last year's colt playoff game?

I saw him at Arrowhead last year for the Ravens game last year. He’s their number 1 analyst so if he’s doing game it’s normally a big game 

My unsolicited prediction:

Pats roll. Chiefs defensive deficiencies exposed. 

Offense stymied by mistakes, dropped passes and penalties. And some good old Pats home cooking. Expect a roughing the passer call for someone looking at Brady without proper deference.

Mahomes will battle gamely and make some amazing passes, making it respectable.

Pats -  30

Chiefs - 16

Next week's hot topics will include firing Big Red and potential draft prospects to fill defensive and O-line holes.

3 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Offense stymied by mistakes, dropped passes and penalties. And some good old Pats home cooking. Expect a roughing the passer call for someone looking at Brady without proper deference.

Pats -  30

Chiefs - 16

Next week's hot topics will include firing Big Red and potential draft prospects to fill defensive and O-line holes.

spot on..just have to wait a few more hours before the madness begins..first post being from Chiefswinitall

9 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Pats -  30

Chiefs - 16

Plausible, but I love the attempt at a reverse jinx.

Just now, ChiefsFoolFan said:

We’re going to have to beat the cheating Patriots & the refs today.

The first pi was a terrible call, the second was legit.  The defense still pissed down it’s leg.  The pats offense is not good, yet we let them go 5 plays 83 yards to open the game.