Patriots Vs. Chiefs

So Reid got the punt blocked, give up the fumble when they had a first down, and didn't throw the flag when Mahomes got shoved out of bounds?  Got it.  We all would like perfect calls and perfect time management, but the fans in NE feel a lot worse than the Chiefs fans.  As for me, I'm going to enjoy this one and become a fervent BUFF fan in a couple of weeks. 

6 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

We had like more penalty yards than Brady had passing yards. Lucky to win losing the TO battle and playing to not lose. We desperately need an RB that can grind clock when up.

Thompson showed he could last week.  But Reid is hesitant to play him. Even the RB coach said Reid was mad he was in last week too. 

Nice tough win. I'm impressed with Spags defense for this game. Very tough calls on both sides. I thought NE should have had the TD, but the Kelce penalty later was a bad call, and Mahomes getting shoved out of bounds could have been called also.

It goes both ways and I'm just glad the Chiefs won.

They did it in NE! unlike the Ravens and Texans who were at home, this will be missed by a lot of people!!! I know it will! 

7 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you say Andy Reid made a horrible hire with him?

I thought changing the entire philosophy of the Defense at the time was 100% the wrong move yes and that it was a nepotism sort of move.

But I've also said he needs some time when people threw the torches Week 1.  Lets see what he can do in the playoffs, which is ultimately the only thing that matters.

11 minutes ago, jetlord said:

So Reid got the punt blocked, give up the fumble when they had a first down, and didn't throw the flag when Mahomes got shoved out of bounds?  Got it.  We all would like perfect calls and perfect time management, but the fans in NE feel a lot worse than the Chiefs fans.  As for me, I'm going to enjoy this one and become a fervent BUFF fan in a couple of weeks. 

Yep. Phenomenal job by Andy Reid to build a team and game plan that took down the champions 21 game win streak. It’s comical to see people complain about running the ball. Or when Mahomes has an open receiver deep but takes underneath route due to pressure. It’s Andy’s play calling. Or he draws up a great crosser for Kelce to move the chains. But he runs backwards and fumbles the ball. 
People can nitpick play calls all day. We’ve got one of the best coaching staffs in the NFL period. 

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

Yep. Phenomenal job by Andy Reid to build a team and game plan that took down the champions 21 game win streak. It’s comical to see people complain about running the ball. Or when Mahomes has an open receiver deep but takes underneath route due to pressure. It’s Andy’s play calling. Or he draws up a great crosser for Kelce to move the chains. But he runs backwards and fumbles the ball. 
People can nitpick play calls all day. We’ve got one of the best coaching staffs in the NFL period. 

I agree with you, Reid & Co. is one of the best. But with that, is Reid and Co. good enough to get us to the Super Bowl?  What was his history in Philadelphia?  Each year Marty got us to the playoffs, but usually a one-and-done and never to the big game.  That is what people on this Board are afraid of, hearing "Hey, with Reid we've won 10, count 'em, 10 straight division titles.  And next year will be the year we make it all the way!" 

4 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I feel like Mahomes still isn't right.  He showed up for 3 quarters in Tennessee then something happened again.

Agree. It’s obvious all these hits are speeding up his reads and that knee has him worried about stepping up into pocket and driving ball. I also think his lateral quickness is impacted by the brace. Andy’s had to try and protect him rather than just run all those verticals all day. Frustrates people but it’s for good reason. 

4 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I agree. I like the big plays like everyone else, but I like how Mahomes is taking what the defense gives him. At this time of year this was a very solid win.