Patriots Vs. Chiefs

2 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

werthers would have just stood there with that 1000 yard stare on his face and drool on his shirt

Man, I had almost forgotten about Sutton... Spags knows to beat Brady you need to put pressure and knock him around. Thankfully he doesn’t have Gronk, Gordon, or Brown to help Edelman. The fact they have the worst TE production in the NFL really helped us not have to worry about them. Patriots are not winning a Super Bowl this year. 

I’m not down on Reid at all. He and Bienemy called a great game. Pat missed several wide open receivers today - not even seeing them. I don’t know what’s off with him, but he’s not looked the same for several weeks. Still the best in the league in my book, but had he seen a couple open receivers today the chiefs would have score 34 or more. Maybe he doesn’t trust the protection - which I understand completely. 

1 minute ago, TomahawkChop said:

I’m not down on Reid at all. He and Bienemy called a great game. Pat missed several wide open receivers today - not even seeing them. I don’t know what’s off with him, but he’s not looked the same for several weeks. Still the best in the league in my book, but had he seen a couple open receivers today the chiefs would have score 34 or more. Maybe he doesn’t trust the protection - which I understand completely. 

Agree. Maybe the hand too? 

1 minute ago, TomahawkChop said:

Im sure that had something to do with it. Turnovers hurt this team today also. Plus a blocked punt. One or two of those not happening - especially the Kielce fumble - probably took points off the board for the Chiefs. 

Great team win. Good teams overcome adversity. Its not like they were playing Cinn. 

12 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

i did read something that talked about the difference in the Center postion vs last year (may have been here) but there is a difference between Morse and Allegretti as far as pass protection

31 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

Good thing is they got plenty of tape to get right. Offense still hasn't played their best this season.. That's impressive.

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Are you sure? If they dropped their next 3 and Pittsburgh won their next 3 who would have the tiebreaker? 

nope i am wrong, they only clinched a playoff berth....ooops

bottom line is who cares....as the shirt that Frank Clark had on read

THE WEST IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!

chiefs are capable of beating anybody but what holds them back is there mistakes. it’s almost like they think they have it in the bag and lose focus and have mental farts. cost us in tennessee. 

i like the fact there are putting together longer drives mixing in the run game more even though it’s garbage. i think reid has learned from the indy game. 

now onto denver who have been balling with there rookie qb. 

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

i did read something that talked about the difference in the Center postion vs last year (may have been here) but there is a difference between Morse and Allegretti as far as pass protection

I sure wish we could see what Allegretti could do at center.  Can't be much worse than Reiter 

Just finished the game....

Great win in a super tough enviroment......probably just as important mentally as it was for our record.   You have to take the baton and this game is a step in the right direction.  D came up big today.  They scored some points but half of them were aided by turnovers and a blocked punt.  Only thing is can our DB's turn and find the ball....Brady is throwing it like ol Noodle Arm.   Gritty win for Mahomes even though he was injured.

Hopefully we exercised some demons and realized that the Pats are just another team with a really good coach. If we don't beat ourselves they are very beatable and if Mahomes isn't hurt and Kelce holds onto the ball we blow them out.  They scored twice on short fields.   Our D is rounding into form just at the right time.   

Its just one game but man does it feel good to go into Foxborough and beat the defending champs.

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

Spags and the defense bailed out Reid and an absolutely atrocious effort by the offense.  It's great to get a win in NE, but honestly that was an underwhelming performance.   A ton of penalties, a lot of offensive mistakes, and Reid did Reid.  We're damn lucky to escape. 

You see what I mean. Hypercritical.