Patriots Vs. Chiefs

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

If we lose this game, it will be one of the most epic choke jobs, and we’ve had many in Reid’s time here.  

According to ESPN we peaked at over 96% chance of winning this game.  Meaning we should only lose a game like this once every 25 games.  We lose them about once every 5 games.  I believe we have lost 2 this year where we were over 98%.   Pretty standard for Andy.

Just now, Adamixoye said:

How on Earth does Mahomes not get the superstar treatment on a play like that?

That doesn’t even warrant that treatment, that’s a freaking penalty if that’s Chad Henne.  I complimented the officials earlier , but that’s a bad missed call. 

Just now, moons314 said:

That doesn’t even warrant that treatment, that’s a freaking penalty if that’s Chad Henne.  I complimented the officials earlier , but that’s a bad missed call. 

I agree it should be a call for anyone, but the point is it should be a layup for Mahomes.

1 minute ago, VIChiefsFan said:

According to ESPN we peaked at over 96% chance of winning this game.  Meaning we should only lose a game like this once every 25 games.  We lose them about once every 5 games.  I believe we have lost 2 this year where we were over 98%.   Pretty standard for Andy.

It’s pretty damning that after so many years in the league it still is a problem for Reid.   For all the greatness that is Andy Reid , he has some truly fatal flaws.