Last 4 Games Your Predictions

5 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

We would take it over BUF

Based on what?  Conference record would be tied at 9-3.  Common games is a minimum of four, I'm not sure how playing the same team twice counts but I think I would have 3-1 for both of us (NE, TEN, DEN - twice NE for them and twice DEN for us).  I buy that we have a better strength of victory, which is next, so maybe you're right.

4 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Would we take it in a three way tie with the Patriots and Bills?

Division tiebreakers are settled first.  There isn't such thing as a 3-way tie involving two teams in the same division and one outside.

33 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

But if win the next three we'll go into that final game at least needing to try, even if NE has an easy game.

No doubt about that. But with Miami on the schedule, it probably would result in a halftime pull of the starters. Our best chance is for Buffalo to win in NE. Patriots have won 21 straight home games and now we are relying on them losing their last two to give us any chance. That Tennessee loss still stings. But it is, what it is. 

Just now, Adamixoye said:

Based on what?  Conference record would be tied at 9-3.  Common games is a minimum of four, I'm not sure how playing the same team twice counts but I think I would have 3-1 for both of us (NE, TEN, DEN - twice NE for them and twice DEN for us).

Division tiebreakers are settled first.  There isn't such thing as a 3-way tie involving two teams in the same division and one outside.

I went to playoff machine on ESPN......http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

What about a NE, KC, Buffalo, Baltimore tie?  This requires NE to lose to us and the Bills. Baltimore to lose at Buf and at Cleveland. Bills lose at Pittsburgh, Chiefs win out.  So in this case the first tie breaker would be between Buf and NE for the East division title. Bills would win leaving a 3 team tie breaker. Chiefs and Bills would have a better AFC record than Balt so it goes to 2 teams. Common opponents they would get us because of the Titans loss. 

I think we will be the 4 seed and play the Bills on Jan 4th, 7:30 kickoff. 

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

Common opponents they would get us because of the Titans loss. 

I think in this scenario (tie with the Bills) common games is tied at 3-1:  they split with NE and beat TEN/DEN, while we sweep DEN, beat NE, and lose to TEN.  Then it moves to strength of victory.  Seems to be how the playoff machine has it as well.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:17 PM, jetlord said:

KC loses one more (11-5) and plays the Bills in Arrowhead.  PIT sneaks in and plays the AFC South winner.  I could be wrong. 

C'mon, Jet.  Let's get serious.  You are never wrong.

Not that I want to put any pressure on you.

I would like to see The Sausage used more and more as a RB/FB and  outlet receiver down the stretch.  I have never once been disappointed by him.  He is a wild card that Andy could use in a tough defensive game in the snow.  An old fashioned  low-scoring smash mouth game. Like an old style AFC championship game. The Sausage is money in the bank.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I would like to see The Sausage used more and more as a RB/FB and  outlet receiver down the stretch.  I have never once been disappointed by him.  He is a wild card that Andy could use in a tough defensive game in the snow.  An old fashioned  low-scoring smash mouth game. Like an old style AFC championship game. The Sausage is money in the bank.

Agree.  And whatever happened to the concept of a lead blocker?

2 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

I think in this scenario (tie with the Bills) common games is tied at 3-1:  they split with NE and beat TEN/DEN, while we sweep DEN, beat NE, and lose to TEN.  Then it moves to strength of victory.  Seems to be how the playoff machine has it as well.

If that’s the case wouldn’t we win that tie breaker

On 12/3/2019 at 6:26 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

1953 called.  It wants you to return its' offensive playbook.

1 minute ago, azchief21 said:

I don't want the Bills

The Chiefs shouldn't be afraid of the Bills, Titans, or Steelers.  They're better than any of them barring more crippling injuries.  The Chiefs should be afraid of the Pats and Ravens, especially on the road.  Beat either of them and they'll probably get the other the next week.  At least that's how I see it. 

On 12/2/2019 at 9:48 AM, FANATIC said:

I see KC winning all four. NE looked a lot like the Raiders offense. If KC D plays as well no reason KC does not keep the Pats low scoring. Yes the Pats D is better than Raiders but the KC offense seemed stuck in mud or cold or unfocused or? I think Mahomes and CO bring their A Game and Revenge the DEE FORD BRAIN FART LOSS. Pats are way over due to lose at home. Weather is cloudy and 45ish. So go Pat go!

Last year KC started fast and limped to the playoffs. Last year the Pats started off slow on defense and peaked closing out the season on a roll. This year I see the opposite. I see KC closing out on a roll while the Pats stumble to the playoffs.

No reason KC would not win against the other three.

Side point: . I think KC is better off hosting a home wild card game. Just keep in winning mode.

Looking soooooo good.

Last year KC started fast and limped to the playoffs. Last year the Pats started off slow on defense and peaked closing out the season on a roll. This year I see the opposite. I see KC closing out on a roll while the Pats stumble to the playoffs.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:10 PM, Mloe68 said:

No doubt about that. But with Miami on the schedule, it probably would result in a halftime pull of the starters. Our best chance is for Buffalo to win in NE. Patriots have won 21 straight home games and now we are relying on them losing their last two to give us any chance. That Tennessee loss still stings. But it is, what it is. 

Buffalo will beat them. They cant move the ball.