Last 4 Games Your Predictions

7 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Buffalo will beat them. They cant move the ball.

Neither can Buffalo. I watched them against Baltimore and their offenses looked like crap.

NE will get a Defensive TD and an Eldeman TD with a couple of FG"s and win...imo.

13 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Buffalo will beat them. They cant move the ball.

My concern with Buffalo is that Josh Allen will turn the ball over and they will lose 16-13 or something dumb like that. But I agree, the Bills have a shot there. Crazy thought though. Is there any chance the Bengals could shock the world? 1 percent?

42 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

My concern with Buffalo is that Josh Allen will turn the ball over and they will lose 16-13 or something dumb like that.

I mean, that's almost literally what happened last time in Buffalo: 16-10 Patriots, they only got a TD on a blocked punt.  So I think the Bills could win but the Patriots are the Patriots and they find a way most of the time, just like they almost found a way on us this past week.

23 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I mean, that's almost literally what happened last time in Buffalo: 16-10 Patriots, they only got a TD on a blocked punt.  So I think the Bills could win but the Patriots are the Patriots and they find a way most of the time, just like they almost found a way on us this past week.

Losing big home games late in the season and losing multiple games in a row in December are not the Patriots MO though. Schedule has truly bailed them out but I wouldn’t pencil in wins for New England at this point. Odds are we will be the 3-4 though. And if that’s the case I hope we know by week 17 so we can at least get our banged up players an off week. Baltimore looks like they can ease back and relax it’s last two games. Maybe too much time?

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Losing big home games late in the season and losing multiple games in a row in December are not the Patriots MO though. Schedule has truly bailed them out but I wouldn’t pencil in wins for New England at this point. Odds are we will be the 3-4 though. And if that’s the case I hope we know by week 17 so we can at least get our banged up players an off week. Baltimore looks like they can ease back and relax it’s last two games. Maybe too much time?

Thats the past. The now Patriots are frauds.

27 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Losing big home games late in the season and losing multiple games in a row in December are not the Patriots MO though. Schedule has truly bailed them out but I wouldn’t pencil in wins for New England at this point.

I would probably agree that the Patriots are worse than they were last year, but to me that still just makes this game a toss-up at worst.  Bills have their own problems, Patriots already beat them in Buffalo, this one is in Foxborough.

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

Thats the past. The now Patriots are frauds.

That's a little strong, don't ya think?  They are kind of like the Broncos right before Elway retired.  They really have no replacement on that level and might have to look for quite awhile.  The end of their dynasty is at hand, but they are not "frauds."  I don't think Kraft will ever find a combo like Bellichik and Brady.  The latter was an accident.  A 45 year old QB simply doesn't have reflexes.  With age, our reaction time slows.  Experience will get you a long way, but when you lose 0.1 seconds on making decisions from what you see, it is like a lifetime in football. He is almost through.

2 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

That's a little strong, don't ya think?  They are kind of like the Broncos right before Elway retired.  They really have no replacement on that level and might have to look for quite awhile.  The end of their dynasty is at hand, but they are not "frauds."  I don't think Kraft will ever find a combo like Bellichik and Brady.  The latter was an accident.  A 45 year old QB simply doesn't have reflexes.  With age, our reaction time slows.  Experience will get you a long way, but when you lose 0.1 seconds on making decisions from what you see, it is like a lifetime in football. He is almost through.

I dont think so. You could not pick an easier schedule than theirs. Their record is from playing perhaps the easiest schedule in the NFL this year. They lucked out getting to the Super Bowl last year. Their luck is running out. Have not beat a good team all year except Buffalo and that was a very lucky win.

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I dont think so. You could not pick an easier schedule than theirs. Their record is from playing perhaps the easiest schedule in the NFL this year. They lucked out getting to the Super Bowl last year. Their luck is running out. Have not beat a good team all year except Buffalo and that was a very lucky win.

We agree.  They are almost done.  But its not right to call legends frauds. Their glory days are over and won't be back for years. But "frauds" is not the right word to use.

13 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

We agree.  They are almost done.  But its not right to call legends frauds. Their glory days are over and won't be back for years. But "frauds" is not the right word to use.

Im talking about this season Based on their schedule they are 10-3 frauds.