On 12/20/2019 at 2:19 PM, Mloe68 said:

We need more red zone threats. And a TE who can catch and block could give us a dual threat help in that regard and give us a backup plan in case Kelce gets hurt. 

Yes and they will be available as a low end free agent role player as well. Always a guy or two, big and tall, looking to finish their career on a winner.

24 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

McCoy was a healthy scratch last week and didn't get one snap this week. I think it's more than just resting him for the playoffs. Andy may have lost trust in him.

maybe rest or trust. if williams keeps turning those legs like this past week then mccoy won’t see nothing. i liked the mix with williams and thompson. 

14 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

McCoy will be there in postseason. Reid has tucked away a few special plays for him and has a plan for him. Let us not forget he scored two on Baltimore in week 3... Don't believe the bs the media is putting out there on him. Reid is playing mind games right now.

Wasn't really listening to the media on this. Just looking through my eyeballs.

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

McCoy will be there in postseason. Reid has tucked away a few special plays for him and has a plan for him. Let us not forget he scored two on Baltimore in week 3... Don't believe the bs the media is putting out there on him. Reid is playing mind games right now.

Not really sure if sitting out a month helps a RB in the playoffs. Might need some rest to explode in the playoffs due to age but just a demotion to the 3rd RB is also likely. Williams definitely helped his cause with those persistent runs.