you Can not project the cap in 2021 at this point.  Even 2020 is problamatic. We enter the last year of the CBA, with the league year in 2020 .... Free Agent rules, and re signings are seriously limmitted next year in terms of contract length etc.. 

IF jones does a deal expect it to be a 1 year deal, and only an idiot as far as a agent would sign a long term deal with mahomes in the next business year. 

It's one thing to guess for 2020 as the trend might provide some estimation but there's no cap for 2021 as CBA runs out. We cannot assume the owners and players will agree on the same current deal to continue as is and there have been significant changes with the last 2 CBAs so a 3rd major update is very likely.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:43 AM, Iluvhouse24 said:

I dont think Hansen is projected to go anywhere near rd 1. Biadasz and Humphrey both are, but that's it. And Iupati will be 33 and hes grading out very poorly this year. What made you decide on him as the UFA you like? I cant see them cutting LDT and eating 4 million in dead money unless they were gonna go out and get a stud at OG.

I agree with your plan 100%. Its exactly what I think they should do. Start Rankins at LG, signal UFA at RG and draft a C. Just wonder about those names, lol. Biadasz is a bad motherfucker. I'm not holding out hope that he is there late 20s. 

Couple other names to think about.

Kelechi osemele. He is out this year with injury but has been released by the Jets.  Athletic guard with great length and strength.  Sign him this year and get him ready for next year

Andre Smith. Big physical kid.  Was a tackle but has played guard.  

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

Couple other names to think about.

Kelechi osemele. He is out this year with injury but has been released by the Jets.  Athletic guard with great length and strength.  Sign him this year and get him ready for next year

Andre Smith. Big physical kid.  Was a tackle but has played guard.  

Sign Osemele now and have him start learning the playbook. From there, we can possibly trade Fisher and slide Rankins out to tackle.