Chiefs Vs Donkeys

12 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Pats have 2 very easy games and Baltimore is basically a lock. The only reason for us to lose this game is to treat it as an afterthought and resting a lot of starters with minor injuries. If we we go out to play without getting complacent this is a win like any other AFC West game but I wouldn't rule out the lack of motivation to play all our guys like Mahomes in such a meaningless game. 

Pats could lose to  Buffalo. In fact they will lose if they dont figure out how to score. Is so and KC wins out KC is the #2 seed. This is not a meaningless game.

10 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Pats could lose to  Buffalo. In fact they will lose if they dont figure out how to score. Is so and KC wins out KC is the #2 seed. This is not a meaningless game.

Not saying it's meaningless, we have a mathematical chance which is always relevant. It's all about how Reid perceives the situation. Mostly based on how Mahomes' injury is actually.

47 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Yep we also have a shot at the HFA. It's all about what Reid thinks of our chances. In football there's always hope as long as there's a mathematical chance but coaches tend to ignore it from time to time. Basically this game is up to Reid's train of thought. That being said I think we still win with a few starters out. 

Don't think Andy is gonna rest anyone. My opinion....we shall see.

14 hours ago, FANATIC said:

That was with Joe Fucco. Different team now.

KC is tough to beat at home, especially in the cold, and especially when your starting QB is a rookie with two starts, but if KC fans think they're playing against the same team that they flattened with Flacco at QB then they're in for a surprise on Sunday...

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

Pats have 2 very easy games and Baltimore is basically a lock. The only reason for us to lose this game is to treat it as an afterthought and resting a lot of starters with minor injuries. If we we go out to play without getting complacent this is a win like any other AFC West game but I wouldn't rule out the lack of motivation to play all our guys like Mahomes in such a meaningless game. 

New England may be an underdog at Buffalo. That’s our shot. But our margin for error is zero. I think those questionable guys who may have played last week, might not play this week though. 

2 hours ago, FANATIC said:

That's my take as well.  Reid will emphasize every game until the Pats win over Buff.  If they lose to the Bills, then the Chiefs can't rest their starters but would get a bye week if they could win over the Bears and Chargers.  Either way, the game against the Donks is still meaningful.

4 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Currently the three seed is a lot better than four.  There’s a lot to play for.  Seems like winning out gives us a good shot at the two seed.  

We have the best strength of victory record in the AFC so it looks like we'd beat the Bills in a tie breaker at 12-4. So yes, there's still a ton to play for. 

12 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

The bills would be a wild card. 

I'm all off base on this one. So NE wins the tie breaker with Buffalo and they are probably going to lose anyway because its at NE.  Right now we stand at 60 percent chance at the 2 seed if we win out. I don't think its that high considering the Pats schedule and where that game is at. But its still there with some help. 

6 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

KC is tough to beat at home, especially in the cold, and especially when your starting QB is a rookie with two starts, but if KC fans think they're playing against the same team that they flattened with Flacco at QB then they're in for a surprise on Sunday...

Well we should have Mahomes playing the whole game this time too. Last time he went out in the 2nd quarter so I expect a bigger beat down

5 hours ago, reesebobby said:

It’s at New England. 

You mean the place that nobody has won at since, Sunday?

KC used to be hell to play at also, looks what happened this year.

Again they play the game for a reason, shit happens. Teams that are better on paper, have better numbers are at home get beat plain and simple. 

31 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

You mean the place that nobody has won at since, Sunday?

KC used to be hell to play at also, looks what happened this year.

Again they play the game for a reason, shit happens. Teams that are better on paper, have better numbers are at home get beat plain and simple. 

I wasn’t saying it can’t be done.  He said buffalo might be favored at buffalo. I was pointing out it’s at New England.