Chiefs Vs Donkeys

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Is that Flacco thinking about the contract you gave him?

The Broncos saved $11 MILLION in cap space this season converting Flacco's contract to a bonus, and it also allowed them to void the last two seasons of his contract if they choose.  In other words, Flacco effectively signed a 1 year contract with the Broncos.  He won't even be on the roster next season.

11 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

The Broncos saved $11 MILLION in cap space this season converting Flacco's contract to a bonus, and it also allowed them to void the last two seasons of his contract if they choose.  In other words, Flacco effectively signed a 1 year contract with the Broncos.  He won't even be on the roster next season.

That elway guy is shrewd. Next thing you know he will be saving 12 million on an Eli Manning one year deal. 

One thing is for sure...this little run with Drew Lock has certainly emboldened the Donk fan base. They are starting to get that cocky attitude again. Personally, I love it. Makes it so much more fun when Reid and the Chiefs wipe it from their faces. For clarification...yes I'm saying the Chiefs will beat Denver on Sunday.

10 minutes ago, dhitter said:

One thing is for sure...this little run with Drew Lock has certainly emboldened the Donk fan base. They are starting to get that cocky attitude again. Personally, I love it. Makes it so much more fun when Reid and the Chiefs wipe it from their faces. For clarification...yes I'm saying the Chiefs will beat Denver on Sunday.

Yep. 2 wins by a rookie qb and they have the next Elway...... 

45-17 Chiefs.  Early in the 4th quarter, Chris Jones and Frank Clark give Lock a huge wedgie after sacking him for the 7th time.  Von Miller retires after the game in frustration and becomes a full time chicken farmer featuring farm to table eggs and organic chicken meat.  The running game gets going and Reid reveals in his post game press conference that we have been faking the inability to run the entire time to set us up for a playoff run.  Kind of like Battle for the Planet of the Apes when you think the apes are dead, but they are really just pretending and they get up and beat the crap out of the humans. Ater the game, Elway, realizing that he sucks as GM fires himself and replaces himself with someone even worse, staying consistent with his history of bad hires. 

2 hours ago, dhitter said:

Hmmm. Just read an article. Some fanboy I guess explaining why Lock is going to throw for 300+ yards, 3 tds and no picks on Sunday. And I thought it was going to be another ho hum win for KC. I guess I better watch the magic.

link? 

17 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

You do realize that by converting salary to bonus money that you have simply pushed back the payment. It's a horrendous move for a team going nowhere. Why not just suck it up this year and eat what you can? So not only did Flacco cost them a draft pick but it will also cost them 13.7 million in in Dead Cap next year to release him. 

4 hours ago, dhitter said:

Hmmm. Just read an article. Some fanboy I guess explaining why Lock is going to throw for 300+ yards, 3 tds and no picks on Sunday. And I thought it was going to be another ho hum win for KC. I guess I better watch the magic.

Ugh, here comes the bronco's.

I know the Raiders are supposed to be our rival, but I hate the bronco's with every inch of my body. Mainly because of their shitty fans. Living here in CO., I have been in total bliss since Manning retired, watching Bronco fans suffer with the QB carousel and the losing seasons.

Now, the dipshits here in my office are actually talking SB run next year with Lock. REALLY????

I hope WE BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUT OF THE BRONCO'S Sunday. OMG!!!

21 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

My bad. It just looked like Flacco. Your right. Great signing. A poor man’s Case Keenum.

just playin, brah. Like seeing you. You are a good dude.

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

My bad. It just looked like Flacco. Your right. Great signing. A poor man’s Case Keenum.

No i believe they moved the 13.6 million hit to next year?  They dud some cap relief using his and others contracts but i am not a contract guru. Read the link below

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/11/4/20944471/mythbusting-joe-flaccos-contract-salary-cap-no-dead-money

On 12/10/2019 at 11:09 AM, BroncoStud said:

KC is tough to beat at home, especially in the cold, and especially when your starting QB is a rookie with two starts, but if KC fans think they're playing against the same team that they flattened with Flacco at QB then they're in for a surprise on Sunday...

We don't because Matt Moore played 3/4 of that game 😂

20 hours ago, DieHard said:

Flacco sucks, no doubt, he doesn't even look like he wants to be play football at this point in his life, and his arm is no longer strong, which is probably why he declined so quickly in Baltimore...  But damn, I expected a lot better out of him than Denver got.  He'll make a decent backup though.

5 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

Let's not forget, Fisher, Jones, Watkins, Wylie and Fuller all missed the first Denver game and Clark was still hurting and not as productive.

Wow, you're right dude.  Denver shouldn't even bother showing up, KC could score over 100 because like, compounding math and all...

1 minute ago, BroncoStud said:

Flacco sucks, no doubt, he doesn't even look like he wants to be play football at this point in his life, and his arm is no longer strong, which is probably why he declined so quickly in Baltimore...  But damn, I expected a lot better out of him than Denver got.  He'll make a decent backup though.

What good is a high priced back up if he can"t win?

1 hour ago, BroncoStud said:

Wow, you're right dude.  Denver shouldn't even bother showing up, KC could score over 100 because like, compounding math and all...

I don't see what you have to be flippant about regarding sooner's post.  He's just stating fact.  You're in this thread talking about how the Donkey's team the Chiefs are playing isn't the same because of the swap from Flacco to Lock.  You've got a point.  But so does, Sooner.  The Donkeys got the Chiefs in their house without a starting left tackle, a starting guard, a starting wide receiver, a starting corner back and without or MVP for nearly 3/4 of the game.  The team that beat down the Donks in their own house is vastly improved over the team the Donks face this weekend in Arrowhead.  It's as true as your statement regarding Lock.

8 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

I don't see what you have to be flippant about regarding sooner's post.  He's just stating fact.  You're in this thread talking about how the Donkey's team the Chiefs are playing isn't the same because of the swap from Flacco to Lock.  You've got a point.  But so does, Sooner.  The Donkeys got the Chiefs in their house without a starting left tackle, a starting guard, a starting wide receiver, a starting corner back and without or MVP for nearly 3/4 of the game.  The team that beat down the Donks in their own house is vastly improved over the team the Donks face this weekend in Arrowhead.  It's as true as your statement regarding Lock.

Dude, that's such an elementary view of football.  Momentum and team identity plays such a critical role in how games play out.  Each game is different, each week is different, the Broncos may lose, but they look like an entirely different team that lost to KC earlier in the year, regardless of where it took place, and regardless of who was/wasn't healthy at that time.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:19 PM, artsy said:

Ugh, here comes the bronco's.

I know the Raiders are supposed to be our rival, but I hate the bronco's with every inch of my body. Mainly because of their shitty fans. Living here in CO., I have been in total bliss since Manning retired, watching Bronco fans suffer with the QB carousel and the losing seasons.

Now, the dipshits here in my office are actually talking SB run next year with Lock. REALLY????

I hope WE BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUT OF THE BRONCO'S Sunday. OMG!!!

Every year there's some trendy pick of overzealous fan base that thinks they are ready to take us down as champs. Supposed to be the Chargers the last two year,  Raiders the year before that, next year maybe its Denver.  Ain't happening. This is Andy Reids division.