Chiefs Vs Donkeys

11 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Put wiz at LG and Allegretti at center.  Reiter is just as bad. 

Oh he's worse. Reiter probably doesnt even belong on a roster as a backup. Like we've talked about...Rankin at LG - Draft pick at C - FA at RG. I'd be ok with them resigning Wiz on a 1 yr and letting him hold down C until a rookie is ready. 

4 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

great win for the chiefs. really starting to like how this defense is playing. 

Averaging about 11 or 12 points/game over the last four.  Yeah, there was weather and struggling offenses, but still that is a huge turn around for Spags.  Can it last?  Yeah, there's lots of youth on defense and a few additions could make the Chiefs a balanced top team. 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:41 PM, BroncoStud said:

goodfellas-laughing.gif&f=1&nofb=1

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/12/15/21023193/broncos-chiefs-winners-losers-week-15

0 winners, 10 losers from the Broncos embarrassing 23-3 loss to the Chiefs

There’s not much positive to say after the latest Broncos loss to KC. BTW, it’s at nine games in a row now.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:45 PM, BroncoStud said:

I honestly think Moore played a great game against the Broncos, so if you just consider overall play, that game, that week, Moore made great reads and threw with really good accuracy.  Yes, Mahomes is much better than Moore, but on a per play basis, Moore was highly effective, so if you consider the net result, sure, it's possible Mahomes playing the entire game would have resulted in more points, maybe, but I think the differential was nominal.

That said, Flacco handcuffed ANYTHING Denver could do, and it put more and more pressure on a defense that was already overwhelmed at that time.  So a first down here and there, a TD here and there, moving the ball 30 yards before punting, etc, those things make dramatic differences in the outcome of games.  So far, Lock's presence in the passing game has taken pressure off of the Denver offensive line, the WRs, and most importantly, the defense.  Though he threw for 300 yards last week, almost in the first half alone, his mechanics need work and he got lucky on some really risky throws.  So Lock is certainly not polished, and playing at Arrowhead is brutal for any QB, especially a young one. 

But what Lock lacks in polish he makes up for with confidence.  That confidence has CLEARLY, and I mean clearly affected the rest of the players on the field, from OL to the defensive backfield.  So yes, Denver will probably lose on Sunday, and they may very well get blown out, but it won't be the same lifeless, hopeless, and frankly depressing ass team to watch that KC played the first time. 

I will say this though, if the Chiefs don't get pressure, Lock will have success. 

Losers

Vic Fangio

I joked on Twitter that it was a bold strategy to not cover Travis Kelce. The Broncos defense still hasn’t covered the Kansas City tight end. The players will get theirs, but this plan was confounding to say the least.

Broncos defense

Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs embarrassed this unit. Oh, hold on, Kelce just picked up 15 more yards uncovered.

Broncos offense

In the Broncos two games against Kansas City this season, they were outscored 53-9. As Andrew Mason pointed out on Twitter, that minus-44-point margin is the worst for Denver in a single season against the Chiefs since 1968 (minus-55).

Broncos offensive line

It’s a small miracle Lock didn’t get hurt given how many hits he sustained on Sunday. If it wasn’t clear before, this unit needs to be overhauled in a major way in the offseason.

Broncos linebackers

Couldn’t help in coverage on Kelce or in containing Mahomes ... so like the rest of the unit, didn’t do much of anything.

Broncos secondary

Minus a late interception, this unit needs to check into a KC ER unit for burn marks. Wait, wait, I just got word Kelce picked up 25 more yards — again, uncovered.

Broncos pass rush

Somehow Denver managed three sacks ... how did it get that many? It seemed like Mahomes had all day to stand in the pocket and torch the secondary.

Chris Harris

A rough season for the veteran got worse on Sunday. All I can say is “eesh.”

Colby Wadman

Why is he still on the roster? It was reported this week that the Broncos tried out Shane Tripucka. Time to sign him, give him a chance in the last two games of the season, and be done with Wadman.

The Broncos

As I stated at the beginning, and it bears repeating, Denver’s losing streak to the Chiefs is now at nine games, it has its third-straight losing season for the first time since 1970-72 and the organization was officially eliminated from the NFL playoffs for the third-straight year.

I think all of Broncos Country agrees with Von Miller after the latest embarrassing loss.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, BroncoStud said:

Wow, you're right dude.  Denver shouldn't even bother showing up, KC could score over 100 because like, compounding math and all...

Seemingly nothing went right for the Denver Broncos on Sunday as they were dominated in all phases of the game dropping their ninth straight to the Kansas City Chiefs.

By Tim Lynch@TimLynch1978  Dec 15, 2019, 1:59pm MST

On 12/12/2019 at 5:42 PM, BroncoStud said:

I never said the Chiefs didn't have momentum.  I never said that the Broncos momentum would beat the Chiefs by itself.  In fact, I've said several times in this discussion I think the Chiefs will win.  My point was that the Broncos look like an entirely different team NOW, than when Joe Flacco was three-and-out every drive for the Broncos in the first half of the season.   The Chiefs were already good at that time, they are still good, maybe better.

Anything beyond that is just the CTO getting it's panties in a wad, I guess some of these cute little fellas were coddled too much after their hatchings.

Denver Broncos secure another losing season, no postseason

Tylor Walden
by Tylor Waldenabout 2 hours ago

1 hour ago, BroncoStud said:

I didn’t expect Denver to win.  When I saw the snow I knew it was all over.  That said, unlike YOU, I don’t stop being a fan of my team when they suck. 

Speaking of “MEMORIES”, I remember when you left the Chiefs for the Chargers and then hopped back on the KC bandwagon when they got decent again.  You are the Michael Cohen of the CTO.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..... What it doesnt snow in DENVER? 

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?  ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET? 

2 hours ago, Palangi said:

Put wiz at LG and Allegretti at center.  Reiter is just as bad. 

Our offense is only held back by that interior Oline.    I hope Wylies injury isn't life threatening but I'd be happy if he was out for a couple weeks.   We are better when he isn't in the lineup.......