Chiefs Vs Donkeys

26 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Losers

Vic Fangio

I joked on Twitter that it was a bold strategy to not cover Travis Kelce. The Broncos defense still hasn’t covered the Kansas City tight end. The players will get theirs, but this plan was confounding to say the least.

Broncos defense

Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs embarrassed this unit. Oh, hold on, Kelce just picked up 15 more yards uncovered.

Broncos offense

In the Broncos two games against Kansas City this season, they were outscored 53-9. As Andrew Mason pointed out on Twitter, that minus-44-point margin is the worst for Denver in a single season against the Chiefs since 1968 (minus-55).

Broncos offensive line

It’s a small miracle Lock didn’t get hurt given how many hits he sustained on Sunday. If it wasn’t clear before, this unit needs to be overhauled in a major way in the offseason.

Broncos linebackers

Couldn’t help in coverage on Kelce or in containing Mahomes ... so like the rest of the unit, didn’t do much of anything.

Broncos secondary

Minus a late interception, this unit needs to check into a KC ER unit for burn marks. Wait, wait, I just got word Kelce picked up 25 more yards — again, uncovered.

Broncos pass rush

Somehow Denver managed three sacks ... how did it get that many? It seemed like Mahomes had all day to stand in the pocket and torch the secondary.

Chris Harris

A rough season for the veteran got worse on Sunday. All I can say is “eesh.”

Colby Wadman

Why is he still on the roster? It was reported this week that the Broncos tried out Shane Tripucka. Time to sign him, give him a chance in the last two games of the season, and be done with Wadman.

The Broncos

As I stated at the beginning, and it bears repeating, Denver’s losing streak to the Chiefs is now at nine games, it has its third-straight losing season for the first time since 1970-72 and the organization was officially eliminated from the NFL playoffs for the third-straight year.

I think all of Broncos Country agrees with Von Miller after the latest embarrassing loss.

Lol.  At least they still have a sense of humor.  The Kelce comments were great.

17 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Our offense is only held back by that interior Oline.    I hope Wylies injury isn't life threatening but I'd be happy if he was out for a couple weeks.   We are better when he isn't in the lineup.......

With a veteran at LG and RG now maybe e can play the rookie at center and set what he can do

5 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

and people wanted dee

This one is on the Chiefs...they knew he was messed up in training camp, drs told him he shouldn’t play, and they don’t tell the public that. Then they wonder why the public goes after him.  Surprised they haven’t been nailed for falsifying injury reports up until that point

On 12/12/2019 at 5:45 PM, BroncoStud said:

I honestly think Moore played a great game against the Broncos, so if you just consider overall play, that game, that week, Moore made great reads and threw with really good accuracy.  Yes, Mahomes is much better than Moore, but on a per play basis, Moore was highly effective, so if you consider the net result, sure, it's possible Mahomes playing the entire game would have resulted in more points, maybe, but I think the differential was nominal.

That said, Flacco handcuffed ANYTHING Denver could do, and it put more and more pressure on a defense that was already overwhelmed at that time.  So a first down here and there, a TD here and there, moving the ball 30 yards before punting, etc, those things make dramatic differences in the outcome of games.  So far, Lock's presence in the passing game has taken pressure off of the Denver offensive line, the WRs, and most importantly, the defense.  Though he threw for 300 yards last week, almost in the first half alone, his mechanics need work and he got lucky on some really risky throws.  So Lock is certainly not polished, and playing at Arrowhead is brutal for any QB, especially a young one. 

But what Lock lacks in polish he makes up for with confidence.  That confidence has CLEARLY, and I mean clearly affected the rest of the players on the field, from OL to the defensive backfield.  So yes, Denver will probably lose on Sunday, and they may very well get blown out, but it won't be the same lifeless, hopeless, and frankly depressing ass team to watch that KC played the first time. 

I will say this though, if the Chiefs don't get pressure, Lock will have success. 

Um.... tell us all about the “ new look” “different attitude”  Broncos.  Embarrassing. 

I just finished watching the game. It was a very solid win, like I expected; but I needed to see it for myself. Lock looked pretty good, given the conditions. Spags defense is gelling finally, and I think the players are understanding it better.  

The part that stood out to me, was Mahomes. He looked really solid and was throwing throwing darts on the money (in the pouring down  snow). I think some of you are spoiled and don't fully understand how good he is. Kelce was clowning also. 

I enjoyed the win in all aspects but from a neutral standpoint this was a very boring game as indicated by a friend who just wanted to watch Mahomes. Denver looks really lost and definitely not at our level at this point. May be they get better as Lock does over the next couple years but Reid simply owns the division. 

10 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

And oh by the way....the Donkeys didn’t score 10 points total in both games against us this year. They are total frauds coached by a Gunther Cunningham like scrub.  

Donkeys are still circling the drain. The only thing Elway has done in his career as GM was bid more money on one of the best QB that ever played. Look at their record without Manning. So when Elway gets to select a QB that is already a HOFer he did alright. When he evaluates QB talent? Tebow, Lynch, Siemien, Osweiler

On 12/9/2019 at 9:32 PM, DefensiveMan said:

He's a perfect Bronco. I hope he succeeds in Denver we need you guys to be good again. Not used to the division being like this. Might be Mahomes vs Lock for years to come. KC boy went to Lee's Summit High. Should be an interesting home coming. He and the Donks have nothing to lose. 

I don't want the Donkeys to be good again. I want them to be garbage just like the Faders and the Dolts. I like crushing all of them. Look how well the Pats have done with a the AFC least the last 20 years where they were pretty much guaranteed 6 wins a year.

7 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Donkeys are still circling the drain. The only thing Elway has done in his career as GM was bid more money on one of the best QB that ever played. Look at their record without Manning. So when Elway gets to select a QB that is already a HOFer he did alright. When he evaluates QB talent? Tebow, Lynch, Siemien, Osweiler

EXACTLY

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I don't want the Donkeys to be good again. I want them to be garbage just like the Faders and the Dolts. I like crushing all of them. Look how well the Pats have done with a the NFL least the last 20 years where they were pretty much guaranteed 6 wins a year.

AMEN

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

Yep. He literally “Luck’d” into Manning otherwise it’s been total mismanagement of the games most important position. I do think Lock has the potential to develop into a solid 2nd tier type you can win a lot of games with.  But does Elway have patience to develop that and is he capable of hiring the coach to do it?  Either way much like Alex Smith vs P Manning, we aren’t gonna be losing much to that franchise anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

I don't want the Donkeys to be good again. I want them to be garbage just like the Faders and the Dolts. I like crushing all of them. Look how well the Pats have done with a the AFC least the last 20 years where they were pretty much guaranteed 6 wins a year.

I’d say we are right there at a point going at least 5-1 is expected.  Keep dominating the division and you’ll keep getting playoff chances. With this QB, eventually we will break through. Hopefully that’s next month!

28 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Yep. He literally “Luck’d” into Manning otherwise it’s been total mismanagement of the games most important position. I do think Lock has the potential to develop into a solid 2nd tier type you can win a lot of games with.  But does Elway have patience to develop that and is he capable of hiring the coach to do it?  Either way much like Alex Smith vs P Manning, we aren’t gonna be losing much to that franchise anytime soon. 

Elway is going to have to start using some resources on the defense pretty soon also.  They are still good, but they are starting to get old over there. 

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

59 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I dislike the Broncos as a division foe like everyone else, but don't remember it going down the way you guys are saying. From my memory, Manning wanted to go somewhere that was comfortable to him. Elway recruited him QB to QB, and Manning could relate with Elway more. 

5 minutes ago, qnet said:

I dislike the Broncos as a division foe like everyone else, but don't remember it going down the way you guys are saying. From my memory, Manning wanted to go somewhere that was comfortable to him. Elway recruited him QB to QB, and Manning could relate with Elway more. 

Yeah, I can't stand Elway, but probably as important as Manning was the job he did in putting together that defense.  It was more than just paying a lot of money to Manning. 

6 minutes ago, qnet said:

Yes this is what pretty much what happened. I guess my point is that as far as evaluating QBs, Manning was a no-brainer. He was HOF before going to DEN. When Elway had to rely on his own ability to evaluate QBs...he went after Tebow, Lynch, Osweiler, etc.

Just now, azchief21 said:

Yes this is what pretty much what happened. I guess my point is that as far as evaluating QBs, Manning was a no-brainer. He was HOF before going to DEN. When Elway had to rely on his own ability to evaluate QBs...he went after Tebow, Lynch, Osweiler, etc.

EXACTLY

Drew Lock is our man on the inside.  He needs to win all he can against other teams to keep his job, but when he plays the Chiefs he will stink it up.  Drew Lock is a Chiefs fan first.  Derek Carr was never a Chiefs fan so I do know how we turned him, but I am hearing from sources we offered him a lifetime supply of eyeliner.

12 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Yeah, I can't stand Elway, but probably as important as Manning was the job he did in putting together that defense.  It was more than just paying a lot of money to Manning. 

The D was decent. We lit them up for 53 points in 2 games with Average Alex. The following year with Siemian they didn't get to the playoffs. Haven't been close since.

28 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

The D was decent. We lit them up for 53 points in 2 games with Average Alex. The following year with Siemian they didn't get to the playoffs. Haven't been close since.

In spite of our lighting them up twice, that defense won them the Super Bowl and was number 1 in yards, number 1 against the pass and number 4 in scoring.  Meanwhile Peyton was benched half the year for Osweiler and threw for 9 touchdowns and 17 interceptions.  They played Big Ben, Brady and MVP Cam Newton in the playoffs and gave up 16, 18 and 10 points.  It was more than a decent defense.  It was one of the more notable defenses of the past decade.