57 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

I will be in town for this upcoming weekend and my sons and i are coming to a friends tailgate but we are not wanting to pay for the Parking, what transportation

options are there from downtown area out to arrowhead?

Lyft or Uber?  If you’re staying at a hotel, maybe they have a shuttle. 

If you do end up paying for parking, be sure to get it in advance.  Drive up rate is outrageous.  Don't know if it's still an option, but several years ago the wife and I would park at a church on the east side of Blue Ridge Cutoff, just abeam Arrowhead.  It was a fair walk across all the parking lots, but they charged very little and we could exit the area much quicker than if we parked in the Arrowhead lots.  IIRC, we paid about a third of the Arrowhead rates. Besides, the church needed the money more than the Hunts. 

3 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

One warning about Lyft and Uber is they drop you off at the Welcome Center outside of the Truman Sports Complex. Kind of an awkwardly long walk.  ZTrip will drop off at the stadium but it’s more expensive. 

27 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

One warning about Lyft and Uber is they drop you off at the Welcome Center outside of the Truman Sports Complex. Kind of an awkwardly long walk.  ZTrip will drop off at the stadium but it’s more expensive. 

yeah i read about the ZTrip service, if they come into the sports complex don't the chiefs essentially charge you close to the same amount for a parking pass?

30 minutes ago, qnet said:

Interesting, I haven't heard that name in a long long time. I used to catch the Metro a lot of places when I was a teen. 

Wilkie, My Dad & I ( altho we did not know each other)  grabbed the metro at Ward Parkway Shopping Center to get to the games..it was awesome! 

37 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

I’m pleased that the Broncos have a good QB, perhaps, again. Good rivals in our division make the games more fun. Sorry but I like our division to be strong and cherish that chess match. 

they better have found a QB or their ass was about to get swept for years to come 

17 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Also I don't know if they are still around but there was a Chiefs package where the hotels arranged everything but the game ticket including the trip from the airport to hotel and back. Did it a couple times with my dad. 

55 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

if i want to get a parking pass, where is best site to get that? i would have to get one sent to me electronically...do they do that 

pretty sure that you can buy a parking pass online and print it out..lot cheaper than going there and paying at the gate

yep here ya go

https://www.chiefs.com/tickets/parking