Are Patriots fans worse than Raider fans?

44 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

worse? hardly she would of been people poop GIF

but I am curious  as to where they were seated and how did they know she was his girlfriend? I wouldn't know her if she walked up to my door 

2 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

Spoilt and high on their successes. If the Chiefs had won multiple Super Bowls would we be any different? Yeah, probably. Lol. I went to a game in one of the 2-14 seasons and drank hot chocolate when the beer taps froze. 

All I need to one SB. Hell I'm still living off the 2001 D-Backs that whipped the Yankees to win the WS

Anyone on Twitter knows how ridiculous Boston fans are. Completely unable to rationally discuss anything but always quick to hurl personal insults like a 6th grader. And they multiply like roaches. Worst fans I’ve ever seen by far. And Raiders fans are awful.  

10 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Anyone on Twitter knows how ridiculous Boston fans are. Completely unable to rationally discuss anything but always quick to hurl personal insults like a 6th grader. And they multiply like roaches. Worst fans I’ve ever seen by far. And Raiders fans are awful.  

Perfect statement. Once you shine a light on how bad their offense is, they're everywhere.