Maybe Suggs is more of a need now....

7 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

If that injury is serious to Okafor we could use another end for depth.  And like others said keep him from Balt.  

and like he said ..he wont play for anyone  else but the ravens..so other than keeping him from the Ravens it really does not much fill a need

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Always have had 2 good ends that never make it to the playoffs healthy. Tamba / houston      Ford(barely good)/ houston. And now some combination of clark, ogbah, okafor. Looks like ogbah and okafor will be out and clark is battling a virus. Shit is infuriating 

Clark has been a monster. Maybe Clark plays better lighter?

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Time for K Pass to put on the big boy pants. He's been here yet we went out and got 2 others to start in his place. He needs to step up especially with Clark starting to get a lot of attention on the other side.

I think he has! 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

and like he said ..he wont play for anyone  else but the ravens..so other than keeping him from the Ravens it really does not much fill a need

He says that hoping for the best case scenario but the Chiefs are starting to create a little buzz with their D and maybe he'd be intrigued to play for a legit team

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I think he has! 

Definitely has improved. Time to be the man.

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

Good news is this Harris kid we plucked off the Ravens practice squad has flashed in back to back weeks. 

Yes he has! And now, I guess we can say that we have a quality back-up in Suggs??

I don't anticipate a 37 yr old DE starting???