Maybe Suggs is more of a need now....

On 12/16/2019 at 3:21 PM, artsy said:

Yea, that's the question.

Apparently he only wanted to go back to the Ravens..We claimed him, but he may not "PLAY"..

He left Baltimore. His fault and he has no choice but to play for us as we have just as good a chance to win it all. This or he calls it quit. If he was interested in playing for a contender he got his wish. There should be no issue in reporting.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

We are a legit contender so he can sit or try and win a SB......Veach doing Veach things. 

This signing made too much sense on too many levels.

La Canfora reporting that he may elect NOT TO SHOW UP in KC.

I don't understand that, but I guess if he's only going to get about 350k from us...why not pass it up.

Fingers crossed. We could use him.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

La Canfora reporting that he may elect NOT TO SHOW UP in KC.

I don't understand that, but I guess if he's only going to get about 350k from us...why not pass it up.

Fingers crossed. We could use him.

Thats not chump change plus playoff bonus money. Clark & Co probably all over him.

The Kansas City Chiefs have claimed edge rusher Terrell Suggs, a source told Yahoo Sports.

Suggs recorded 37 tackles, seven quarterback hits and 5 1/2 sacks in 13 games (13 starts) before his release by the Cardinals last week. Prior to his release, the 37-year-old played on 69.2 percent of the Cardinals’ defensive snaps.

The Chiefs need the depth at edge rush following injuries to Alex Okafor and Emmanuel Ogbah, two rotational defensive ends.

This is the third team for Suggs in his 17-year NFL career. Before landing in Arizona, he was a 16-season fixture with the Baltimore Ravens, where he made seven Pro Bowls and was the 2011 Defensive Player of the Year.

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Pasting actual info vs hearsay. You know how it runs in here, sometimes what people want gets translated as fact.

Well let's hope he shows up...Rumors floating around that he may not show up..

Oh well, like Lamadirts said, we win either way

41 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yes he has! And now, I guess we can say that we have a quality back-up in Suggs??

I don't anticipate a 37 yr old DE starting???

I think most important is Spags loves to rotate his Dlinemen regularly so whether he starts or not if he agrees to play here he can help

Kansas City DC Steve Spagnuolo was with Suggs in Baltimore in 2013 and '14. The Chiefs were 26th in the waiver order.

. Suggs totaled 5.5 sacks and seven QB hits in 13 games this season. The potential future hall-of-famer has racked up 138 sacks since entering the league back in 2003.

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Anyone interested in Von Miller? His contract is up this year and it's not sure if Denver will pick up his two year option. Listening to his post game press conference you can tell he's frustrated and gave all kinds of praises to the Chiefs. Comments like "I just want to be competitive in one game."

I'd be interested.  Not sure where you play him.  He's pretty small as a 4-3 defensive end and if you put him at outside linebacker you really take away his strength of rushing the passer.