Chiefs vs Bears

Just now, reesebobby said:

Chiefs 38-9

Hardman breaks out with 150 yards receiving and two TD's.  In the post game interview, a tearful Trubisky is forced to admit that he was an awful choice with Mahomes on the board.  Matt Nagy is fired after the game and rejoins our staff for the playoff run. 

But will Nagy call plays when back with KC? LOL

20 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Just another game I think Chiefs Kingdom should have at least 10-20k fans. Amazing how well this franchise travels even during Christmas. That said if the Patriots win on Saturday, the game means basically nothing. Go BILLS! 

Its important to keep the 3rd seed. Better to face the Steelers than the Bills.

Herbie TeopeVerified account @HerbieTeope
FollowFollow @HerbieTeope
More

New Chiefs DL Terrell Suggs at practice today. Also saw RB Damien Williams, CB Mo Claiborne and CB Rashad Fenton out there during portion of practice open to the media.

21 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Just another game I think Chiefs Kingdom should have at least 10-20k fans. Amazing how well this franchise travels even during Christmas. That said if the Patriots win on Saturday, the game means basically nothing. Go BILLS! 

Still have one more game to play next week so it is more than nothing.

57 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

We currently sit at #3.  We are very much in the hunt for the number 2 seed and a bye.  And we are very much in the hunt for a 4 seed and having to play the Bills in the wildcard round and the Ravens on the road in the divisional.  I much prefer the Steelers and Patriots for the first two rounds as the three seed.  Keeping the three seed is huge to me. 

21 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

We currently sit at #3.  We are very much in the hunt for the number 2 seed and a bye.  And we are very much in the hunt for a 4 seed and having to play the Bills in the wildcard round and the Ravens on the road in the divisional.  I much prefer the Steelers and Patriots for the first two rounds as the three seed.  Keeping the three seed is huge to me. 

If the Patriots beat the Bills the #2 seed will be all but gone on Saturday night.  Either way I don't think players or coaches are likely all that motivated by who our potential opponent would be if we can't get the bye. That said I personally prefer to play Baltimore in the division round. I don't see a ton of difference betweent the Bills and Steelers. Both are going to run the ball and play physical defense. Try to make it an ugly game at Arrowhead. Neither a great matchup so no doubt getting that 2 and avoiding it all together is ideal. 

The Bills have a real chance on Saturday.  They showed something last Sunday and the Pats just don't look that invincible.  Brady is hurting and Edelman is a little dinged up.  Could be a low scoring game which depends on one big play or one turnover.  If the Bills do win, the Chiefs should be pumped on Sunday night. 

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The Bills have a real chance on Saturday.  They showed something last Sunday and the Pats just don't look that invincible.  Brady is hurting and Edelman is a little dinged up.  Could be a low scoring game which depends on one big play or one turnover.  If the Bills do win, the Chiefs should be pumped on Sunday night. 

I think the Bills will win. Pats are way over due for some bad luck.

32 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

That's why I say basically nothing. Yes the Patriots would still have to beat the Dolphins at home in week 17. Not impossible. But close. 

Just reminded about last years miracle play that gave us the first seed....

19 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Just reminded about last years miracle play that gave us the first seed....

That was pretty awesome. But also in Miami where the Pats have a history of struggling. I don't think they've won in New England in at least a decade and already lost like 50-0 or something earlier this year. We can pray for a miracle but I think most players know its probably Buffalo or bust. 

Damien Williams (ribs) returned to practice Wednesday.

Williams was close to returning to game action against the Broncos but downgraded with an illness at week's end and ultimately ruled out. He sounds close to being ready, though his workload with LeSean McCoy, Darwin Thompson, and Spencer Ware all involved the past two games remains unclear. Williams can't be trusted for Championship Week but does make for an interesting small-slate DFS tourney punt if active.

29 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

That was pretty awesome. But also in Miami where the Pats have a history of struggling. I don't think they've won in New England in at least a decade and already lost like 50-0 or something earlier this year. We can pray for a miracle but I think most players know its probably Buffalo or bust. 

Yeah but there is always that chance lol

Mike ClayVerified account @MikeClayNFL
FollowFollow @MikeClayNFL
More
Think about how dominant the Patriots have been against WRs this season. They've allowed 138 receptions to the position. The Chiefs have allowed a league-low 132. Kansas City's dominance of WRs under Steve Spagnuolo has been one of the bigger surprises this season.