Chiefs vs Bears

After this game the Chiefs have beaten the #1, 5, 6, 7 and 10th ranked D in the league. They've also beaten the #1 and 4th rushing offense.  Lost to the #6, 8 and 9. Good thing, the 6, 8, 9 rushing O isn't a top 10 D.

Chiefs are fine for the playoffs.

Might have to think about getting rid of Buttkicker, I mean he did donk one.

12 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

After this game the Chiefs have beaten the #1, 5, 6, 7 and 10th ranked D in the league. They've also beaten the #1 and 4th rushing offense.  Lost to the #6, 8 and 9. Good thing, the 6, 8, 9 rushing O isn't a top 10 D.

Chiefs are fine for the playoffs.

Might have to think about getting rid of Buttkicker, I mean he did donk one.

I was wondering how many top 10 D's we've beaten.    I think we have as good a shot as any to advance to the SB.   Team looks like they are rounding into form at just the right time!

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I was wondering how many top 10 D's we've beaten.    I think we have as good a shot as any to advance to the SB.   Team looks like they are rounding into form at just the right time!

If we can slow down Lamar, we are going to win it all.

Another solid!!! win on the road. I thought the Chiefs would win but, didn't know how this game would look. The Chiefs have found a nice balance. I'm a little concerned about the run game, but they've played some really good defenses. 

2 hours ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

It has been oddly quiet on the game day threads.... it’s been weird.

I think it’s been quiet because for some reason it’s being combined with the weekly team discussion thread.  People come in here and see “Chiefs vs Bears” but it’s 6 days old...they think it’s old news and move on...

e 19-yard pass to Tyreek Hill on the first drive gives Patrick Mahomes these stats this season on 3rd or 4th and 18 or more:

9-of-10 for 220 yards, 5 first downs, 4 TDs and on interceptions. 

And then watching Trubisky throw a 5 yard pass in that same scenario down by 20 plus just made me remember how it used to be.not all that long ago. 

Chiefs are just a different animal this year. I absolutely loved how Spags wasn't just going soft prevent at the end. Bears surely would have gone down and scored had old man Sutton been standing there. Spags continued to pressure. He did not want the Bears to get a cheap TD late. That mindset is what makes a champion. GO CHIEFS!

2 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Chiefs are just a different animal this year. I absolutely loved how Spags wasn't just going soft prevent at the end. Bears surely would have gone down and scored had old man Sutton been standing there. Spags continued to pressure. He did not want the Bears to get a cheap TD late. That mindset is what makes a champion. GO CHIEFS!

I agree. I knew the Chiefs would win, but didn't want the Bears to get a last minute TD. 

Over the last two weeks we have been winning the way we should this time of the year. Even if the run game isn't as efficient the emphasis is to get it going for the future which is the way to go. Defense has been up to the task and looks like the entire group will be solid if we can keep a couple CBs in town and fix the LBs. 

On offense I hated the distribution though. Robinson has 2 targets while Hardman and Pringle had 0. We should have gotten them some looks in a game with little meaning at this point, it's always critical to have a solid #3 WR emerge in the playoffs as defenses can't focus on everyone. 

Has Andy been going into turtle mode because there is no since of putting up 30+ if he doesn't have to? No need to risk injury to guys when we don't have to. He knows we can pretty much score at will. Better to have these guys healthy in the playoffs then trying to outscore the opposition by 30 every week. Just saying.

33 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Has Andy been going into turtle mode because there is no since of putting up 30+ if he doesn't have to? No need to risk injury to guys when we don't have to. He knows we can pretty much score at will. Better to have these guys healthy in the playoffs then trying to outscore the opposition by 30 every week. Just saying.

I liked his game plan, and the Bears defense is still really good.

54 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Interior oline sucks and he’s trying to establish some running game heading into the postseason to protect QB.