Wisnewski

I thought he was a mixed bag tonight.  Definitely better in pass protection but was bad in run blocking.  I wasn't overly impressed.  And I really wanted to be.  Our while interior is just bad.  There is no push in the run game. 

But if it means keep a cleaner pocket for mahomes them I would stay with him the rest of the season

We probably won't get a major upgrade at our OL this year unless a surprise cut similar to Suggs. We simply have to find the marginally better group and keep them on the field. At this point interior OL is priority #1 for the offseason and I'm sure the staff is focused on that already. 

On 12/23/2019 at 12:52 AM, sith13 said:

We probably won't get a major upgrade at our OL this year unless a surprise cut similar to Suggs. We simply have to find the marginally better group and keep them on the field. At this point interior OL is priority #1 for the offseason and I'm sure the staff is focused on that already. 

I sincerely hope so, the guys they got are made of glass. I'm pretty tired of seeing a dozen different lineups on the OL every year.  Wasn't it during the Tenn game where if they had one more lineman go down they were going to have to put a TE in?

On 12/28/2019 at 9:58 PM, THEWIZARD said:

I sincerely hope so, the guys they got are made of glass. I'm pretty tired of seeing a dozen different lineups on the OL every year.  Wasn't it during the Tenn game where if they had one more lineman go down they were going to have to put a TE in?

I'm not exactly sure about the game but we are one of the few teams where 8 active linemen isn't enough to comfortably get through games.

8 hours ago, sith13 said:

I'm not exactly sure about the game but we are one of the few teams where 8 active linemen isn't enough to comfortably get through games.

I think it was the Tenn game where they would have had to put a TE on the line if they lost another lineman.