4 round mock

Palangi

TRADE: 

LDT and Sammie Watkins

To Cincinnati for

OC Billy Price

3rd round pick. 

The Bengals wil be taking Joe Burrow with ther first pick.  They get a top level WR to posit with AJ Green next year.  And they get to add a lineman to help protect.  

The chiefs get extra draft capital and a young center.  Price has struggled since going to Cincinnati and is second string this year.  He will be another year removed from his torn pec and a change of scenery could do him wonders.  He solves our center problem. 

DRAFT: 

1. Trey Smith OG Tennessee 6'5" 325- a big physical kid that is very athletic and can get in space.  He was considered the 2nd best guard behind Quinton Nelson. He did have blood clots in his lungs that were a scare,  but has been cleared and is dominant again.  Putting him at RG and Rankins at LG gives us a bigger more physical presence inside. Especially with the addition of Price. 

2. Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi state 6'1" 190- long athletic corner.  Great coverage guy and physical in tackling. I'd like to see Breeland brought back one more year allowing Dantzler to be groomed a year.  Him and ward could be a very good future duo. 

3. NaJee Harris RB Alabama 6'2" 230- big physical back that has shown good hands his senior year.  Enough speed to break the long runs.  Not a ton of mileage on these tread here.  Would be a great combo with Darwin Thompson moving forward. 

3. Troy Dye LB Oregon 6'3"235- long athletic LB. Great on coverage and tough in run defense.  Would be a good fit next to Wilson at LB. 

4. Antonio Gibson WR Memphis 6'1" 220- a bigger WR that is very good with yards after the catch.  Is rumored to run a 4.3 in his forty. 

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Thats 23 million in cap space theyd have to take on for an underachieving WR and a crappy OG. Plus their center Trey Hopkins is a UFA, so they would lose his replacement in Price. 

I love the draft, but I dont think the trade is realistic at all. 

Losing dalton wel help with that.  But they will need some talent to protect and help the rookie out.  

And im sure they would resign Hopkins.  If not then we could just sign him. 

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

Losing dalton wel help with that.  But they will need some talent to protect and help the rookie out.  

And im sure they would resign Hopkins.  If not then we could just sign him. 

Well LDT isnt very talented. His cap number and his play are miles apart. I'd be aiming higher when protecting the franchise QB. Which I hope the Chiefs and Bengals both do.

59 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Well LDT isnt very talented. His cap number and his play are miles apart. I'd be aiming higher when protecting the franchise QB. Which I hope the Chiefs and Bengals both do.

Sometimes a change in scenery is good. And that could be the case for both LDT and price.