Chargers at Chiefs

Personally I believe the Chiefs will be score board watching. If the Pats are ripping the Dolphins a new one by halftime, expect to see backups after the half. What will really suck is if the Pats/Dolphins is close or Miami is up by a TD at the half.

If the Chiefs can get up (or if they are down) by 2 or 3 scores they might/probably filter in Moore and a few others.

Scary thing though you want momentum going into the playoffs so you don't want your starters losing the last game of the season.

Signed,

Capt. Obvious

7 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Personally I believe the Chiefs will be score board watching. If the Pats are ripping the Dolphins a new one by halftime, expect to see backups after the half. What will really suck is if the Pats/Dolphins is close or Miami is up by a TD at the half.

If the Chiefs can get up (or if they are down) by 2 or 3 scores they might/probably filter in Moore and a few others.

Scary thing though you want momentum going into the playoffs so you don't want your starters losing the last game of the season.

Signed,

Capt. Obvious

Reid has rested players periodically throughout the year. Even Clark Hunt said we'd expect to be meeting NE again... I think this team can be some road warriors and are prepared for it.

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Gannon acting like he knows nothing about football.  Picks weren’t nullified by penalties, they came on passes that wouldn’t be thrown had they not been free plays.

Not only that, he said you don't know if it's going to be a false start or an offsides.  False starts are blown dead.  Even if they call it late it wouldn't count.

2 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I love the way Andy has been taking what is given over the last few weeks.

these clock drives are what will be need to win in the playoffs.

thompson looks explosive when he gets the ball.

Running backs will screw us in the playoffs.  One of these bad backs will put the ball on the turf at the worst possible time. 

Just now, Adamixoye said:

Not only that, he said you don't know if it's going to be a false start or an offsides.  False starts are blown dead.  Even if they call it late it wouldn't count.

I noticed that too, I was just too lazy to add it into the post at the time.  He really making himself look uninformed about a game he’s spent his life around. 

7 minutes ago, moons314 said:

God I hate Damien Williams.  Good job stopping the drive scrub. 

I know IOL, LB and CB are our biggest needs but the idea that a rb will only nominally help our O isn't true.   We don't have any real threat in the backfield and that gives defenses one less thing to worry about.