Chargers at Chiefs

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

No d is concerned with our run game which allows them to put 7 in coverage and their 4 man rushes are getting home because our IOL sucks.  

There’s more to it than just that, though that is a good part of it.  We have crap at RB and our receivers are failing at finding seams in the zone.  Lots of things going on. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Our O isn't hitting on all cylinders but we are a more complete team than last year and our O is churning out some long sustained drives but we gotta figure out how to eliminate mistakes and score TD's.

Oline play is the biggest reason,  imo

3 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yup, this.

I like to look at it another way, they spent their resources (money and draft) on mahomes, tyreek, kelce, fischer, ldt, shwartz, and watkins. In my eyes the main problem is fischer is average, ldt and watkins are closer to suck than average. Only getting fair value from mahomes, kelce, hill, and Schwartz 

Just now, Palangi said:

Hardman makes Watkins expendable this offseason.  Trade him

We need to pray Watkins kills it in the playoffs and then their might be value....otherwise no one is trading for an injury prone wr due 20 million.    But I totally agree Hardman is making that decision a no brainer.   We should find good value in the 3-5th rounds at wr in this draft.  

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

We need to pray Watkins kills it in the playoffs and then their might be value....otherwise no one is trading for an injury prone wr due 20 million.    But I totally agree Hardman is making that decision a no brainer.   We should find good value in the 3-5th rounds at wr in this draft.  

We would have to pick up his option first, I don't think it's very common to pick up an option just to trade someone.  I'm sure it's happened before but I imagine it's rare.

Just now, moons314 said:

He’s not getting traded.  It will be a straight up release to free agency. 

I thought it was an option but maybe what I'm remembering is that there is 0 dead money/cap hit if released in the third year, which is why it was effectively a 2-year deal.  Either way he'll be cut/not retained, not traded.