Chargers at Chiefs

Just now, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I’m still here,  cupcake.  I’m also not going to take your negativity policing lying down.  You always get on here & ride people who vent frustrations.

I will take 31 points any day, but don’t act like Andy is infallible.  I loved the fact that he killed the clock on our last TD drive.

Never said he was infallible. Lighten up Nancy.  

I've criticized reid too. But yours was ridiculous.  Don't cry too cry.  Or thicken your skin when you get called out 

1 minute ago, ChiefThunder said:

Hope his injury isnt serious. On the flipside, it was to get Watt out there getting reps. I also saw DOD sighting

I said it earlier but I will say it again.  I'd really like to see Watts replace Sorenson next year. 

Or DOD and Wilson seem to be a better fit in sub package over Hitchens and Sorenson

I see KC winning all four. NE looked a lot like the Raiders offense. If KC D plays as well no reason KC does not keep the Pats low scoring. Yes the Pats D is better than Raiders but the KC offense seemed stuck in mud or cold or unfocused or? I think Mahomes and CO bring their A Game and Revenge the DEE FORD BRAIN FART LOSS. Pats are way over due to lose at home. Weather is cloudy and 45ish. So go Pat go!

Last year KC started fast and limped to the playoffs. Last year the Pats started off slow on defense and peaked closing out the season on a roll. This year I see the opposite. I see KC closing out on a roll while the Pats stumble to the playoffs.

No reason KC would not win against the other three.

RhIpaZ70_normal.jpg
Paul Hembekides

@PaulHembo
· 1h
Patrick Mahomes on attempts 15+ yards downfield (last 3 games): Complete Complete (TD) Complete Complete Complete Incomplete Complete Complete (TD) Complete Complete Incomplete Complete Complete Complete That's 12-14. The NFL average on those attempts is 44%.

7 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:
RhIpaZ70_normal.jpg
Paul Hembekides

@PaulHembo
· 1h
Patrick Mahomes on attempts 15+ yards downfield (last 3 games): Complete Complete (TD) Complete Complete Complete Incomplete Complete Complete (TD) Complete Complete Incomplete Complete Complete Complete That's 12-14. The NFL average on those attempts is 44%.

Part of me wonders if we've been holding anything back these last several weeks.  I'm not sure I buy it or if I think that would been the right move.  But wouldn't it be great if Andy has been saving some plays that he unleashes on the world in the playoffs?

I feel like that option stuff we ran early on was just to get some stuff on film and make teams think heading into the playoffs.

16 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Part of me wonders if we've been holding anything back these last several weeks.  I'm not sure I buy it or if I think that would been the right move.  But wouldn't it be great if Andy has been saving some plays that he unleashes on the world in the playoffs?

I feel like that option stuff we ran early on was just to get some stuff on film and make teams think heading into the playoffs.

As big as Andy’s playbook is reported to be, I have no doubt he’s got some things in reserve for the playoffs. 
He really seemed to make a concerted effort to get the running game going as well including the option stuff. It’ll be interesting to see if that was just a distraction or if he thinks it could be useful against a specific opponent.  
We are as healthy as we’ve been all season on offense. Are we about to unleash the beast?  😆 

8 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

As big as Andy’s playbook is reported to be, I have no doubt he’s got some things in reserve for the playoffs. 
He really seemed to make a concerted effort to get the running game going as well including the option stuff. It’ll be interesting to see if that was just a distraction or if he thinks it could be useful against a specific opponent.  
We are as healthy as we’ve been all season on offense. Are we about to unleash the beast?  😆 

Mahomes: More Brady like this season. Playing good situational football. Willing to throw it away vs force a play downfield. Unselfish , team first approach. Has more confidence defense can make stops.

Reid: May be playing small ball more to get Mahomes better skilled with checking down and working the clock.

Playoffs: All bets are off. Chiefs are not predictable in any phase of the game.

Note: Williams looks like the Williams we saw last year during the playoffs. Healthy burst. Williams = Screen game may be improved.

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

I expect we will open our next game with The Annexation of Puerto Rico for a quick score. 

Good movie!  I do remember a story about Todd Haley drawing up a play on a cocktail napkin right before the NFC Title game when he was at AZ.  Ended up being a long TD play in the game. Not exactly the Annexation of Puerto Rico, but these guys do still have some fun with some of the play calling. 

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Offensive line really struggled again with Ingram and Bosa. That's probably my number one concern heading into January along with the loss of Thornhill. 

I thought the line looked pretty good.  Pat didn't seem to be running for his life like previous games.  Ingram and Bosa are legit and are going to get there's.  All-in-all, I thought the Oline did a fine job protecting Mahomes for the most part.

22 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I don't love it.  If we're facing NE that's just petty and bulletin board material for them.  If NE loses to TEN and we're facing the HOU/BUF winner then I'm more okay with it but would probably rather have someone with closer connections to the franchise.

4 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I don't love it.  If we're facing NE that's just petty and bulletin board material for them.  If NE losing to TEN and we're facing the HOU/BUF winner then I'm more okay with it but would probably rather have someone with closer connections to the franchise.

Why in the world would he want to fly to cold Kansas City and bang on a drum. Its his offseason and I'm betting thats the last place he wants to be. That said I agree with you. BB is a master at using little things to his advantage. 

12 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

I thought the line looked pretty good.  Pat didn't seem to be running for his life like previous games.  Ingram and Bosa are legit and are going to get there's.  All-in-all, I thought the Oline did a fine job protecting Mahomes for the most part.

I predicted before the game that if the Chiefs intercepted Rivers more times than Mahomes got sacked, the Chiefs would be in good shape.  Bosa and Ingram are as good as any the Chiefs will face in the playoffs. 

10 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Why in the world would he want to fly to cold Kansas City and bang on a drum. Its his offseason and I'm betting thats the last place he wants to be. That said I agree with you. BB is a master at using little things to his advantage. 

Re: his plans, I'm just responding to the idea.  I'm not sure how many tons of Jack Stack would be enough to entice him to come.

6 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Re: his plans, I'm just responding to the idea.  I'm not sure how many tons of Jack Stack would be enough to entice him to come.

I knew what you meant. Im just kind of responding to the 20k people who have signed the petition. Just donate to his favorite charity instead. Also on point the Champs look like they are on life support. But I would never count out that coach and QB until the clock says :00 and they have been officially eliminated. Certainly as you said, don't give them any bulletin board material. 

22 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I don't love it.  If we're facing NE that's just petty and bulletin board material for them.  If NE losing to TEN and we're facing the HOU/BUF winner then I'm more okay with it but would probably rather have someone with closer connections to the franchise.

I'd love to rub it in to BB's face. We'd kick the crap out of the Pats with or without bulletin board material. But I'd prefer a former Chief that put in a lot of work without playoff opportunities.