Super Bowl Prediction

3 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Chiefs vs ViQueens

There's no way Kirk Cousins can hold it together long enough to get them to Miami in my opinion. Their overall roster is as good as anyones in the league though. I'm still amazed we beat them with Matt Moore. Give Andy a ton of credit for that one. As well as Spags for coming up with a plan to really slow down a great running back in Dalvin Cook. 

6 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

There's no way Kirk Cousins can hold it together long enough to get them to Miami in my opinion. Their overall roster is as good as anyones in the league though. I'm still amazed we beat them with Matt Moore. Give Andy a ton of credit for that one. As well as Spags for coming up with a plan to really slow down a great running back in Dalvin Cook. 

I agree with all that. But my brother is a Viqueens fan and we have an agreement to meet in Vegas and watch the game shoulder to shoulder if they both make it to the big game. 

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Yeah.  And there was no way Miami would beat the Patriots.

Wouldn't it be something if the 50 anniversary of our loan SB victory were a repeat against the Vikes?

On 1/6/2020 at 6:10 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

Yeah.  And there was no way Miami would beat the Patriots.

Wouldn't it be something if the 50 anniversary of our loan SB victory were a repeat against the Vikes?

that or the Packers I..it would be a great story line but I think I'd get really sick of it really quick.. that being said most pre SB story lines make me ill

Royals 2015 playoffs:  division game was vs Houston...

Royals 2014 playoffs:  Championship game was vs Baltimore....

Royals 2014 playoffs:  World Series game was vs San Francisco....

So I’m guessing we beat Houston this week....play Baltimore next week...And its Chiefs vs San Francisco for Super Bowl.

If it is actually a serious problem that Jones was limited today, and without Thornhill, it is making me nervous to be facing Watson.  He needs pressure on him and someone in center field to capitalize on rushed throws.  To have both gone is not a good thing at all.

22 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

If it is actually a serious problem that Jones was limited today, and without Thornhill, it is making me nervous to be facing Watson.  He needs pressure on him and someone in center field to capitalize on rushed throws.  To have both gone is not a good thing at all.

Why would players be playing a pick up game of basketball three days before a playoff game?