Pats at Arrowhead in 2020

they wont benefit from am easy schedule next year its a possible 9-5 season 

Here are the Patriots' opponents for the 2020 campaign. The league will announce the full schedule with dates and times in April.

HOME
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
Baltimore Ravens

ROAD
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets
Kansas City Chiefs
Houston Texans
Los Angeles Chargers
Seattle Seahawks
Los Angeles Rams

So they play the AFC/NFC west, and the number one AFC seed Ravens. I once knew the NFL rotation very well but lost track of it.  It's interesting how it turns out, and how they try to make it exciting.  The best case scenario is, they play at Arrowhead in the first game of the season on Thursday night, to kick off the new season. 😀

7 hours ago, qnet said:

So they play the AFC/NFC west, and the number one AFC seed Ravens. I once knew the NFL rotation very well but lost track of it.  It's interesting how it turns out, and how they try to make it exciting.  The best case scenario is, they play at Arrowhead in the first game of the season on Thursday night, to kick off the new season. 😀

What if Brady retires this offseason?  Do you still worry about when we play the cheaters?

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

Without Brady that's a 6-7 win schedule at best. 

I'm not so sure ..without Brady I'd wager as a stop gap BB brings in the likes of Rivers or maybe or one of the other FA  QB's that will be let go  ( the guy from Carolina) .. I mean Goddamn  he went 10-6 with Cassel 

34 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'm not so sure ..without Brady I'd wager as a stop gap BB brings in the likes of Rivers or maybe or one of the other FA  QB's that will be let go  ( the guy from Carolina) .. I mean Goddamn  he went 10-6 with Cassel 

That one season fooled and ruined us. I agree BB will find a veteran QB of high caliber but if he decides to stay around and go for a young QB that's definitely a lost season. 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Todd Haley went 10-6 with Cassel also 2 years later.