Bills or Titans? Whay say you?

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

I prefer playing the Bills. Allen is not special. Chiefs D would shut him down. KC offense can overcome any good defense. Tenn can beat you several ways although their pass defense is questionable.

Looks like the Texans are playing backups today, so Tennessee likely wins making them the six and, assuming a chiefs win today, our round one opponent. Unless, of course, the Patriots lose to the Dolphins. Frankly, I don’t think it matters who the chiefs play in round one. I think they beat any comer.  I’d love to see them get some revenge on the Titans by knocking them out round one. 

Agree with you about Allen. Mediocre. 

42 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

Looks like the Texans are playing backups today, so Tennessee likely wins making them the six and, assuming a chiefs win today, our round one opponent. Unless, of course, the Patriots lose to the Dolphins. Frankly, I don’t think it matters who the chiefs play in round one. I think they beat any comer.  I’d love to see them get some revenge on the Titans by knocking them out round one. 

Agree with you about Allen. Mediocre. 

Us winning is close to irrelevant, and in fact if we lose that would guarantee we play them.  If Tennessee wins then they're 6 and we can't fall to 4 because it means Houston loses.  If they win and get in then the only way we avoid them is if the Patriots lose and we win to move up to #2.

5 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Us winning is close to irrelevant, and in fact if we lose that would guarantee we play them.  If Tennessee wins then they're 6 and we can't fall to 4 because it means Houston loses.  If they win and get in then the only way we avoid them is if the Patriots lose and we win to move up to #2.

So who do you prefer?

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

So who do you prefer?

Matchup-wise I prefer Buffalo.  But that's not really the "choice."  If Tennessee wins, it's Tennessee or we get lucky with a Pats loss and we move in the #2 slot with our own win.  If Houston wins, then it's Buffalo only if we lose, and then the Titans, Steelers, and Raiders in the mix for #6 based on something like 4 or 5 total games.

Again, since the only way we play Buffalo is if we lose (which I don't think will happen) AND if Houston wins (which I also think is unlikely) I'm not sure how makes sense to really consider Buffalo as a potential matchup.

We’ll see both Tennessee and Buffalo.   

Tennessee gets in as the 6th and on Wildcard weekend KC takes care the Titian’s while Buffalo upsets Houston.   Ravens come out rusty while Josh Allen reincarnates himself as Frank Reich as the Buffalo D shuts down Lamar Jackson and company.  Meanwhile KC goes to NE and bounces the Pats in an impressive fashion setting up a rematch of the 93 AFCCG.   Chiefs dispatch Buffalo and unlike what Buffalo couldn’t do KC we’ll win the SB in a rematch over SB one

Tennessee is who I would prefer

3 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Titans could EASILY beat them, which would give us HOU/BUF winner.

yeah it could happen... not sure about the easily part... hell there's a chance the titans don't even make it

Just now, mex said:

yeah it could happen... not sure about the easily part... here there's a chance the titans don't even make it

I think the Titans will win, though this opening drive for Houston is not great for them.  They still can get in with a loss, they need the Steelers to lose against Baltimore (who isn't playing for anything, but I think the Ravens could still win) and the Raiders could win and still not get in depending on other games.

Hopefully we get the bills. They got a good d, but Allen is garbage you make him throw and key on the run game both him and the rb. Allen constantly is off target on throws and doesn't throw to the flats or the RB often which is are weakness.

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

Nothing would make me happier than beating the Patriots in Arrowhead by about 50 points and having Tom Brady's career and the Patriots dynasty end in epic fashion in front of my eyes.

But nothing would make me sadder than losing to the Patriots in Arrowhead. 

I feel this way too for the most part.

But I'll be pretty sad if we lose at Arrowhead, period.  And I'll be sad if we give the Ravens the satisfaction of beating us after they talked smack after their last two losses.  And I'll be sad if we make it to the Super Bowl and can't close the deal.

So it's Super Bowl or bust for my feels, basically.

7 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I feel this way too for the most part.

But I'll be pretty sad if we lose at Arrowhead, period.  And I'll be sad if we give the Ravens the satisfaction of beating us after they talked smack after their last two losses.  And I'll be sad if we make it to the Super Bowl and can't close the deal.

So it's Super Bowl or bust for my feels, basically.

Yeah, I'll be sad no matter what.  But losing to the Patriots would cause me to rend my clothes and gnash my teeth like the Old Testament stuff.