Bills or Titans? Whay say you?

11 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Actually I REALLY hope we do...But the only way it can happen would be the AFC Championship game at Arrowhead. 

Henry is the best RB in the league right now playing behind a very nasty OL. AFCC game is definitely the ideal place to play them.

25 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Henry is the best RB in the league right now playing behind a very nasty OL. AFCC game is definitely the ideal place to play them.

Titans going to Baltimore might be interesting.  But you can’t count out the World Champs until the clock strikes :00 on their season for real for that to happen. 

6 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

As of right now, that's how I see it.  The Patriots reminding everyone they're still here wouldn't surprise me.

I think what would surprise me is a close game.

Shit, titans might just roll all the way to the title game. That offense is scary. And the games Henry has this year are mind blowing. A few 200 yard games... lol

hes a beast 

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

Shit, titans might just roll all the way to the title game. That offense is scary. And the games Henry has this year are mind blowing. A few 200 yard games... lol

hes a beast 

They have a real chance against the Pats who have the honor of losing to all three AFC divisional winners this season.  I see no way they can beat the Dirty Birds.  BAL will be pumped with the top seed and one might expect something like the Chiefs/Colts game last season.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 9:43 AM, Calichief said:

hes a beast 

Title game.

15 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

How many of those games were the Tits two or three scores down? Being a TD or less down it's easy to continue feeding him the rock, being two or three scores down is a different thing.

Chiefs were beating them by 10. And up by 9 midway through the 4th.  We foolishly benched Pennel and added an extra pass rusher expecting to be up and forcing them into passing situations. Henry rushed for 188 yards including 133 and 2 TDs in the second half.  I’ve never seen a Chiefs defense more gassed than their game winning drive either.   On the other hand last night the Titans D was worn out by the Ravens no huddle. We would need to use some of that. In fact today as well.  

2 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Chiefs were beating them by 10. And up by 9 midway through the 4th.  We foolishly benched Pennel and added an extra pass rusher expecting to be up and forcing them into passing situations. Henry rushed for 188 yards including 133 and 2 TDs in the second half.  I’ve never seen a Chiefs defense more gassed than their game winning drive either.   On the other hand last night the Titans D was worn out by the Ravens no huddle. We would need to use some of that. In fact today as well.  

Wasn't that about the time the Chiefs fumbled and they ran it in for a TD which had nothing to do with Henry? 

4 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Wasn't that about the time the Chiefs fumbled and they ran it in for a TD which had nothing to do with Henry? 

That happened early in the second quarter.  Point is the Titans know who they are. That offense rolls through Henry.  You are going to have to put them in a dire situation to get them to go away from that.  We got close, but never did that.  I do not expect Andy Reid to make the mistake of benching our best interior run stuffer again. 

I couldn't watch the Titans game and followed updates on my phone. I was in disbelief when they lost, because it wasn't very much time left  when I had last checked, and the Chiefs were winning.

I haven't watched that game to this day, but if the Chiefs make it to the championship game, I'm going to watch it.