And to think.

2 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I'm saying we were in danger of the 4th seed.

Well, I'll say this, Houston's backups beating Tennessee needing to win to get in wouldn't have been the most insane thing in the world.  That sort of thing has happened before.  So in that sense, yes I agree with you.  I just don't think the danger was all that high.

3 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Show me people that wanted to rest the starters with that game still in jeopardy. Most people, myself included, would’ve sat a questionable player or emptied benches had the Patriots game been out of reasonable reach. It absolutely would not have been worth losing Juan Thornhill if the game meant nothing. Texans has zero to play for and wisely did this. Not real hard to figure out. 

Lighten Francis, you know as good as I do people didn't think the Chiefs had a chance at getting #2 seed and didn't really care if it was 3 or 4. If you can't beat 5 or 6 you shouldn't be there.

Please don't tell me about matchups because again if you can't beat one team in the WC round what makes you think you can beat them in any other round.

Now with Thornhill out with ACL tear, had the Chiefs not jumped NE people would be in here asking why didn't they rest the starters.

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Lighten Francis, you know as good as I do people didn't think the Chiefs had a chance at getting #2 seed and didn't really care if it was 3 or 4. If you can't beat 5 or 6 you shouldn't be there.

Please don't tell me about matchups because again if you can't beat one team in the WC round what makes you think you can beat them in any other round.

I cared about 3 and 4 because I'd rather see the Patriots in the second round than the Ravens.  That's a big deal.  You gotta beat them eventually, but I'd rather play them last than right away.  You never know, somebody else could knock them off for you.