Browns Coach One & Done

KC Warpaint

I hate to say it, but I wonder how many people might interview EB to satisfy the Rooney rule.  I think it's clear that Reid is the main OC for this team, EB was a position coach not long ago and just doesn't seem to be ready to be a head coach in my opinion. 

I hope I'm wrong and I want him to do well.   He seems like a really great guy.  And maybe he's more integral to the offense than I'm giving credit for. 

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

I hate to say it, but I wonder how many people might interview EB to satisfy the Rooney rule.

Not sure but if you look at past Reid coaches, he has a pretty good record of producing HCs. Even with Nagys bad year this year he is still a pretty good coach and was pretty much in the same position as EB.

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Not sure but if you look at past Reid coaches, he has a pretty good record of producing HCs. Even with Nagys bad year this year he is still a pretty good coach and was pretty much in the same position as EB.

his question was not about reids track record of producing coaches, it had to do with the stupid Rooney Rule

1 hour ago, xen said:

I would actually agree with this.  Kafka is definitely one to watch. 

Plus I've been pissed at Bieniemy since 1990.  I've suspended my hatred of him while he has worked for the Chiefs but I'm ready for it to resume.

Can't blame him for the referees fuck up, but I understand.

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Can't blame him for the referees fuck up, but I understand.

Fuck that!   You can't tell me what to do, you're not my daddy!   I can and will continue to blame him and everyone associated with Colorado.  My grudge holding capabilities are exemplary!!!

1 hour ago, xen said:

Fuck that!   You can't tell me what to do, you're not my daddy!   I can and will continue to blame him and everyone associated with Colorado.  My grudge holding capabilities are exemplary!!!

Then you need to blame Mizzou for not holding them 5 times straight and for moving to the SEC.😉