First Round 1.0

liquidfriend

1.  Cincinnati Bengals - Joe Burrow, QB  LSU

I think Andy Dalton just played his way out of Cincinnati for good today.  He may be allowed to stay like Alex Smith for one more year, but the Bengals will move forward.

2.  Washington R*dskins - Chase Young, DE  Ohio State

I think the Redskins might have a shot at keeping the LT on the team now with Head Trainer gone, Bruce Allen gone and Ron Rivera as HC.  I look for them to go for the BPA in this draft with Del Rio in as DC.  Think that's a big reason why he took the job.

3.  Detroit Lions - Derrick Brown, DL  Auburn

The Lions will probably be losing Robinson and Daniels in FA, so DL is a big need for them soon and this IDL class is thinnnnnn.

4.  New York Giants - Andrew Thomas, OT  Georgia

They are stuck with derpy Daniel Jones, so they probably better draft someone that can protect his blindside that's worth a shit.  Solder ain't cutting it.

5.  Miami Dolphins - Jeff Okudah, CB  Ohio State

Xavien Howard was popped for DV so they probably better go CB.

6.  Los Diego Chargers - Justin Herbert, QB  Oregon

I think the Chargers will be looking for a QB that can start Week 1 and I'm 50-50 on them low balling Rivers to the point where he just leaves.

7.  Carolina Panthers - A.J. Epenesa, DL  Iowa

McCoy was only a one year rental, so they'll need a long term guy on the line.

8.  Arizona Cardinals - CeeDee Lamb, WR  Oklahoma

I just don't see the Arizona Cardinals passing up the chance to draft Kyler's old receiver to finally land a legit #1 target. 

9.  Las Vegas Raiders (f/JAX) - Jerry Jeudy, WR  Alabama

The Raiders were mega fucked when AB went stupid and cost himself 3 jobs in a few months.  I can't see them sitting still once a receiver comes off the board, so they flip the Jags a 3 to leap up ahead of the Jets to land Jeudy.

10. Cleveland Browns - Mekhi Beckton, OT  Louisville

Greg Robinson sucked ass at LT. 

11. New York Jets -  Austin Jackson, OT  USC

The Jets Offense is a tire fire and they need to rebuild basically everything around Darnold.

12. Jacksonville Jaguars (f/LVR) - Isaiah Simmons, S/LB  Clemson

They moved down for an extra 3rd and still got their target.  Score.

With Telvin Smith off to the looney farm, they gotta get his replacement.

13.  Indianapolis Colts - Yetur Gross-Matos, DE  Penn State

I nearly went QB here, but I don't think Ballard will flinch on the Brisket experience just yet.  In the meantime, Houston is a FA and I doubt he'll be back.

14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Grant Delpit, S  LSU

While Winston throwing 30/30 and ending it with a Pick 6 is hilarious, it's a sign that the Defense sucks.  They had to pass a lot to keep pace with how many points they were giving up.

15. Denver Broncos - Trevon Diggs, CB  Alabama

The Broncos were in a bad spot in corner before Harris hitting FA.  If they can't keep him it'll be a priority. 

16. New England Patriots (f/ATL) - Tua Tagovailoa, QB  Alabama

Tom Brady will be back in 2020 by order of Kraft, but the condition will be that Belichick gets to pick the successor.  Tua rehabs and learns while Brady gets one last run.

The Falcons meanwhile need to rack up picks for now and tomorrow while getting some cap relief by picking later in the first, so they will take the Patriots 1st round choice in 2021 to slide back since they already have their 2020 2nd.

17. Dallas Cowboys - Javon Kinlaw, DT  Alabama

Cowboys need more of an interior rush.

18. Miami Dolphins - D'Andre Swift, RB  Georgia

The Dolphins leading rush was Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Enough said.

19. Las Vegas Raiders - Kenneth Murray, LB  Oklahoma

A total Raiders type of pick. 

20.  Jacksonville Jaguars - Tristan Wirfs, OT  Iowa

The thought in Jacksonville is that Nick Foles is a bust.  Is he?  Possibly, but it needs to be stated that the only reason Minshew had any sort of success that Foles didn't was because he had the wheels to buy time from the constant pressure allowed.

The Jaguars Offensive Line fucking sucks, in short.  I think if you can slide Robinson over to RT, Taylor inside at RG and fire Cann the fuck out of a cannon and plug Wirfs in at LT than you've got a better chance.

I think he can be a key blocker to spring Fournette back into action and if they can get him going, those receivers will get more one on one shots and the Offense will click a lot better.

21.  Philadelphia Eages - Henry Ruggs III, WR  Alabama

The Eagles direly need a corner also, but showing that the Wentz extension wasn't a mistake will be the priority in Philly so WR will go first.

22. Tennessee Titans - AJ Terrell, CB  Clemson

The Titans will be losing Logan Ryan in FA and they've been getting gashed against the pass.  They need a stronger pass defender.

23. Buffalo Bills - Solomon Kindley, OG  Georgia

I've seen Allen take some massive shots while chucking it deep for Brown to make a play.  I think Brown is a heck of a play maker, but they need to get some better blocking for Allen so he has a better shot of making more of those throws.

24. Minnesota Vikings - Trey Adams, OT  Washington

The Redskins spent an ungodly amount of money on Cousins then surrounded him with terrible blocking and wondered why he didn't pan out.  Well, they got one more year to get it right.

25. Miami Dolphins - Jedrick Wills, OT  Alabama

The decision to let Ju'Wuan James leave in FA looks like a winner for the Dolphins as he has been a total flop for the Broncos.  But it's time for the Dolphins to get his replacement.

26. Seattle Seahawks - Justin Jefferson, WR  LSU

The Seahawks finish the rebuild on its WR corp into an elite one for Wilson.

27. Arizona Cardinals (f/ATL) - Tyler Biadasz, C  Wisconsin

The Cardinals swap a 2+3 for 27 and the Falcons 5th rounder.  The Cards move up to get a long term answer that will be handing the ball off to Kyler.

28. Green Bay Packers - Shane Lemieux, G  Oregon

The Packers will shore up the blocking for Aaron because he can't handle the pressure anymore.

29. Kansas City Chiefs - C.J. Henderson, CB  Florida

If the Chiefs really intend to keep Chris Jones, they're not going to have any cap space to retain 3 of their corners that are about to become FA's.  CB will be a hot priority in KC.

30. New Orleans Saints - Bryce Hall, CB  Virginia

The Saints will be looking for a better #2 CB.

31.  San Francisco 49ers - Paulson Adebo, CB  Stanford

The 49ers trade out one CB from Stanford with some questionable speed for another CB from Stanford with some questionable speed.

32. Baltimore Ravens - Jon Greenard, DE/OB  Florida

The Ravens will continue to load up on edge rushers to keep the stable full.