Wild Card games

The only one I would root for are the BIlls, because it's nice to see them back, but I really don't care. I just want to see good games, and hope the Chiefs are fully ready for whoever they play.

Right now, I just can't get my mind off the Ravens. I talked shit about them in another thread but in all seriousness, if the Chiefs make it to the AFCC again, I wonder if they can beat them again. I have a feeling they can, but not sure. 

15 minutes ago, qnet said:

The only one I would root for are the BIlls, because it's nice to see them back, but I really don't care. I just want to see good games, and hope the Chiefs are fully ready for whoever they play.

Right now, I just can't get my mind off the Ravens. I talked shit about them in another thread but in all seriousness, if the Chiefs make it to the AFCC again, I wonder if they can beat them again. I have a feeling they can, but not sure. 

I won't root for any of them. The moment you root for a team they end up beating the team you root for.

3 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I won't root for any of them. The moment you root for a team they end up beating the team you root for.

Ha ha, it's funny you say that, because that thought crossed my mind while typing. In reality, the Chiefs are either good enough or they aren't. I really think they are. 

10 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Rooting for the Bills and Titans. Just want to see NE and Houston get bounced. I don’t want to hear about Watson or Brady after this weekend.

I like this.

Also, I feel like the Bills are the easiest matchup for us, and the Titans would have the best chance to knock off Baltimore.

Tennessee in Arrowhead for the AFCCG.  Not my prediction, I just think it's plausible and what I'm rooting for.

40 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I like this.

Also, I feel like the Bills are the easiest matchup for us, and the Titans would have the best chance to knock off Baltimore.

Tennessee in Arrowhead for the AFCCG.  Not my prediction, I just think it's plausible and what I'm rooting for.

That could very easily happen. 

I am watching the Bills-Texans game right now. Honestly, I think we can beat whomever we play.  That being said here are who worry me the most for us to face in the divisional round next week:

1) the Bills.  They have a decent, above average defense.  A mobile QB & a tough RB who averages 5.1 ypc.

2) the Patriots.  Their Defense is good & Bill Bellicheck is their coach.  Their offense does not worry me.

3) The Texans.  I am watching the game right now & they look weak.  Watt is rusty.  Watson does not look the same without Fuller.

Not to look past the divisional round, but I’d love a revenge game vs the Titans in the Championship.  Revenge for the loss this year & for our playoff loss a few yrs ago.

2 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I am watching the Bills-Texans game right now. Honestly, I think we can beat whomever we play.  That being said here are who worry me the most for us to face in the divisional round next week:

1) the Bills.  They have a decent, above average defense.  A mobile QB & a tough RB who averages 5.1 ypc.

2) the Patriots.  Their Defense is good & Bill Bellicheck is their coach.  Their offense does not worry me.

3) The Texans.  I am watching the game right now & they look weak.  Watt is rusty.  Watson does not look the same without Fuller.

Not to look past the divisional round, but I’d love a revenge game vs the Titans in the Championship.  Revenge for the loss this year & for our playoff loss a few yrs ago.

I don't have them in front of me right now but there are some insane stats on the Texans with and without Fuller.  They're just not the same team without him.  Even though the Bills look okay right now if the Texans come back my concern would be them having a healthy Fuller next week (though maybe he won't really heal in a week).  They're still a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde team regardless.

Now, the game we really need to see. What will happen with the Titans-Patriots?  Everyone has been writing off the Pats, and I wish they wouldn't, but that's why they play, and it shouldn't make a difference.